Reviews for Finn and Jake's Magnificent Adventure!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Ive read this story before and I have another idea about why he wants to marry her he's full of it I think he's so determined to marry her because he knows that is the biggest kingdom in ooo and once he marries her he will show his true nature that he's evil and will overthrow the kingdom and take over the grass lands then rule all of ooo and take over the world sending everyone in total chaos that's why i what I think is his plan and my idea please continue the story PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I have read his story before I really want you to Finish his story I have a idea for why he wants to marry pb I think he just wants to marry her for her money that why he says nice things to her and stuff for her money he doesnt really care about her he just likes her because she's rich anyway I think he wants to marry her then kill after that he has all the money to himself like corpse bride
Gururu chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Please keep going on this wonderful story
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I must admit, this story is very well written. Exquisite writing style. I did have my doubts however, on the excellence of the plot.

As of this chapter however, no more doubts plague my mind.

Any story with Marceline that is not an immediate pairing Romance story is automatically "mathematical", as the saying goes, and thus shall be placed on my list of favorites right away. I wish to continue enjoying this story now, so back to the reading I go.
iamconstantine chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I LOVE this story! It's so funny, and I LOVE the Finn/Bubblegum couple.
Ms.FancyPants chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
This is still my favorite Adventure Time fic. :3

I will patiently wait for the day it is updated. I think it captures the magic and humor of Adventure Time, as always, everyone is in character.

Update (soon) when you can.
Lullaby of the Doomed chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
picks finn up by the shirt slapps him get it together
Urimizo chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I'll save the other 4 chapters for later, but for now, I'll review this.

You're a good author, which makes this an awesome story. I'm looking forward to the next chapters and the ones yet to come.
paxtofettel chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Excellent chapter (as always)! Keep up the good work
SpideyFox chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Great Chapter
Victoria62015 chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Woah, that was pretty intense! :) Good chapter!
Kahto chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
I really like this story so far. It's paced amazingly and I find the story/plot to be both intense and interesting. It's surely something that will keep me coming back until the end, and then I'll come back a day later begging you to make another story like this...

Regardless of that, though, it's well written, amazingly paced, and has a great story. I can't really say that you've nailed Finn's "way of talking", so to speak, but it's a great effort and I look forward to reading more.
SpideyFox chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
This is a great story so far
California Gruesome chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
FUCK YOU, MATTHEW. I HATE YOUUUUUU. IIIII HHAAATTEEEE YYOYOUOUUUUUUU

GOD. FUCK YOU.

Well, :D..No, no no wait.

I'm over it.
superbolt479 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
hey, love the story! it is so well written and paced. i have not read a fanfic like this in a long time! keep up the super work!