Reviews for Blood Wins Out
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
So we can blame it on the headmisstres that Tom become the evil and twisted Lord Voldemort? Okay, not compleatly, but a little bit. Well written story about a boy.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh, my. What a story-and what cruelty to Ton. (you would think the orphanage would give him a great story and get him out the door, mind you, or what we call Greyhound therapty).
roslintower chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Tom is amazingly portrayed. The story was beautiful, sad, and slightly creepy all at the same time. Well done. :)
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow.

This was amazing. I feel like you've portrayed Tom extraordinarily well; very accurate, and real. I can feel the emotions pouring off of him. :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
AMAZING! :D I loved this!
greencyanide chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
that hurt. maybe if that lady adopted tom, the story could have been entirely different. good job (Y)
Schermionie chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
From the few fics by you that I've read, I've noticed that your stories tend to have a sense of realism to them - no matter the time period they take place in. I really love that, it makes the stories that much better.

I adored Tom in this. His defiance and hatred of where he lived spoke of his strong-willed and proud personality; rather than cowing him, his ill-treatment made him more determined. I think he must have longed for people to come and adopt him at some point, and this fic chronicled one such time really well. His 'game' was such a child's thing to do, but it also showed how frustrated and bored he was.

The ending was absolutely chilling. I loved that last sentence, because while it didn't say anything concrete, I got the sense that his game would be to be even crueller to the other children.

This is a fantastic portrayal of Tom's 'beginnings' and I loved it.
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is really, really. The ending is quite shocking, but that is what makes this so good.
Nooks chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
wow. Okay, the ending was shocking...I wonder what made the lady changed her mind...or if her mind was ever made up...bout of course this is tom riddle we are talking about. I like this. it's different from what i usually read. )
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Excellent! I loved Tom's anger at not being adopted and how he would sit and watch the muggles on the street
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ohh, creepy. The last bit when Tom tasted his own blood gave me chills. Brilliant as always.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Um, this was... creepy... though brilliantly written, as always! I love how you play with all the characters, you make them so real! Kudos. :)
Jormund Elver chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ooh..gave me the chills. Very well written. Fits what we know of Tom Riddle to a 'T'
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is excellent. You make poor Tom a really sympathetic character, and a very believable child. Good stuff, as we expect from you ;-)