Reviews for Gymnophoria
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
Cute story, I enjoyed reading it. ]
Soul-Kit524 chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwz that was adorable! I loooooved it! wish it coulda lasted longer tho!
Grevonraeus chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
WammyKid chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
Lmfao, I love the "if princesses had sex hair" bit at the end. Cute yet extremely funny is a way to describe this story. It's instant love xD Lol at Larxene bug fetish and well Cid in a dress? I would not like to see into the mind of Roxas... Unless, it included pictures of Axel. Great story , and I'm sure Roxas doesn't try to have naturally sex hair :D People may misunderstand... Especially if he ever opens a door in really casual clothing, they'd be like rape face xD Yeaah, Im just going to go now .
Miggery chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
Cutee33 :D Loved this story~~ I seriously wish you'd continue it though. D;
underthedarkness chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Gymnophoria huh? Cool name. So Larxene as the crazy Ex and demyx as the best bud. Sounds pretty interesting. Feel kinda sorry for Roxas though. poor guy has to move and the first guy he meets has a crazy stalker. Love the plot so far.

Avid Reviewer

pbub2 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
This story was wonderful! XD I'm kind of sad it is over, but I loved the ending. I LOLed when Marluxia almost spilled punch on her :)

Not trying to be rude but one of your last lines was Axel saying if she comes back don't trust a word i say. I think you meant to type a word she said, i don't know it threw me off so...

anyways, GREAT job! XD

I will probably reread this in the future!
Rocketship Romance chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
You could add 'The End' to the bottom.

It feels like the story could go on, so I was a little confused when I read the A.N and saw "Last chapter".

But otherwise it was really good :)

I enjoyed reading this~

Good job. Can't wait till your next story :D
Dawnstep chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
Yaaaaay! Lol, Roxy got drunk xD Tsk tsk Roxas, no more alchohol for YOU! Heh, at least Axel finally made a move though~! I'm so excited for the next chapter. :3
pbub2 chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
I LOVE the grandma XD I can't believe they are going to go on a date! I'm so happy! :D
Dawnstep chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Noooooooo~! -dies of cliffhanger- And, jeez, Axel, jumping to conclusions much? -shakes head- Ah, he's jealous and in love; who can blame him, right? Haha. I can't wait for the next chapter, this one was lovely~!
Experimental.Thinking chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
haha ciffhanger's are good, but annoying too because it's like "ARRGHWTFHAPPENS?"

I adore demyx, as per usual.

I want skittles nao. D:
angry.Katzchen chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
things are getting exciting, I would have got pissed if I were Axel too xD
pbub2 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
Awww...poor Roxas he didn't even do anything :(
Zeri chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
Ahh! A cliffhanger! This chapter was kind of short right? But, it was really good! I can't wait to read the next one! Keep up the good work!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »