Reviews for Symphony
Scootermom chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
How lovely, thank you.
sueKay-04 chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
Absolutely love this story! Wish you'd continued it.
The Carrot chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
I know it's been a while, but I really loved this and I hope you decide to update it...one day. I wish there was an actual recording for Rodney's music, I bet it would be just as beautiful as you described. Great job and will keep my hopes up for more.
Claire-And-Jen-Co-Authorhip chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
AMAZING STORY! WOW! It's truly beautiful! This is one of my ultimate favorite stories ever. I absolutely LOVE the story. I really hope you do continue but if not it is still a great story :) Again, I think this is such a great story and I'd love to see more. You're a very talented writer and this story is completely AMAZING!
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Good Lord, I can't believe I missed this before. (I do have a tendency to skip over any stories that aren't listed as 'Complete'.) I absolutely LOVE anything that has McKay combined with music in any way, so this was the best (new) read I've had in months.

And I guess one *could* consider it kinda sorta finished, which I guess you do after a year, but I really wish you'd bring it to where you want it to go. (i.e. Atlantis, at least, possibly Earth?) If ever you do get kissed by this particular muse again, I'm so gonna be there!
Nivaegae chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
this was a beautiful story, and I'd love to read more
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Oh my gosh, I loved this story! I've heard several where Rodney can play the piano well. But then you put in the whole listen to the universe and translate to music thing. and that added, or perhaps that being the base, made it all harmonic and beautiful. I really loved this story. Good job
Choas Babe chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
I'd LIKE to see more, but this is a good stopping point. I'd like to see his piano teacher get yelled at or humiliated by Rodney's furious team.
StormFirestar chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
"Hey, Rodney? Your piano teacher was an idiot." oh I loved that. Great story. I'd love to read more.
skabs chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
This is be-a-utiful. I love the concept, and the disquieted Rodney, it's sooo hard to shake him sometimes that seeing some vulnerability like this is... just, profound. I can't wait for the rest.
Andriabow chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Great job with this story so far. I really hope theres more. Thanks for sharing.
TheSilverDevastation chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Oh that was awesome! Loved that last bit, those last two sentences. *Squee* Can't wait for more. (See what you did there? You brought be to squeeing. XD )

~
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Great story! I can't wait to read what happens next!
deblease chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Poor Rodney thinks the others want to make fun of him. Hope they can get through to him that he plays well. Good chapter!
DaniWilder chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
That was an excellent ending of the chapter. And Rodney seemed like I would expect him too.

DW