Reviews for What, Did You Think It Was a Cyclops?
zafnak chapter 1 . 5/5
I call BS on one of Kit's rants anyway. Jaga never intended for their ship to be the only one to escape. There was a small flotilla of refugees, after all. The Mutants blew up all the refugee ships except for the the one with The Nobles because they knew the Eye and Sword would be aboard. So he planned on there being a breeding population.. not that it worked out that way.
Malico74 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great story, I hope you write more some day..
EroSlackerMicha chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
and on that note we leave the imagination to run wild. I have to agree, Jaga didn't really say things clearly until it was over with.
still wondering what's with the sword. didn't Lion-o prove himself in the trials?

Kit always seemed smarter than Kat. she acted impulsively at times, but she had some deep thoughts.
iciclefrostwolf chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
can't wait till u put up the next ch. i like it keep going
dragonshensi chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
This story is very interesting. Not really any Lion-O and Wilykit stories(are they going to get into a romantic relationship?) I hope you update soon
zombie gurl chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Good start think you can finish it? please update I really want to know wat happens when do have a chance to update.:)
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I kinda like this story... It's a bit...off... but REALLY a little more believable then the old show, but shouldn't it be under Drama/Adventure... I mean there is no romance... Anyway.. .hope you update... :)
demon the fallen angel chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Why did lion-o slapped kit? & i want to find out what happens next good suspense in the story update please.:)
Kitsune6 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Well, the political and abuse preaching was a bit over the top at first.

Your OC is definitely creative. The characters seem to be well written and fairly in character, considering most show dialog was so bad you wouldn't want to be entirely faithful. )

I love the last sentence of this chapter.

And damn, that rant by Kit in the first chapter was fantastically hilarious. Everything that needed to be said.

Keep up the great work. )
Dude chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Dumb
Sapphire Ox chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Why on Earth would she want to destroy the Thundercats?
Mahi-Mahi chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
yeah...so, b/c lion-o's 'condition' is out of his hands, he now dislikes children due to kit's nasty mouth? oh, and b/c kit was a girl, he automatically hates women, too? kind of a stretch, don't cha think, lol? not only that, but don't you think his aging was kinda out of jaga's hands? i would imagine he had planned for him to grow into his role as king aided by the other thundercats guiding him into adulthood. and now, rather than it being jaga's fault, the others have already put expectations on him b/c of his appearance and failed to help him due to their own failure as role models?

that aside, it's fanfiction. your writing is great, as well as grammar, so this was a fun read. and the fact u can piss ppl off is usually a good thing in writing, it means you got your point across, lol. i was actually only reading thundercat ff b/c of the new series, lol. coupled w/ the fact it's animated by studio 4C is just awesomeness!
Tora tsume chan chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
update!
AvenJackel chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
This is really pretty good!
AvenJackel chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like how Kit kinda exploded there and how practically all the things she said was true!