Reviews for My Love?
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 1 . 3/26
I would totally like to have seen what happened after this. You should make a sequel, if you haven't already.
guest1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I really liked it so far :) I think as they grow older, if Helga keeps up the bullying thing, then it only seems logical that Arnold would eventually run out of patience with her. Yeah, I don't think he could ever hate her, but I think you got his frustration down perfectly. Helga's reaction seemed perfect too considering the circumstances... poor girl :(

It takes good writing to make a reader feel something, and man, after what happened, I was actually a little mad with Arnold there. When he tried to comfort her, I was like "Are you serious? Oh, sure, now that CECILE is there... Just. No. Don't even try." and "Run, Helga, run!"

I always wondered about Arnold finding out who "Cecile" was and secretly hoping for everything to magically fall into place from there, but this was more realistic (which is a good thing and actually what I prefer). So, yeah. Great start. Things sure got pretty complicated pretty fast... I doubt things will return to normal any time soon, but I'm curious to see what happens after this. Will definitely be on the lookout for updates, so please continue when you can :)
guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
so... there's a sequel to this sequel... right? :)
kyekye chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I hope you up date this soon i wanna know whats gonna happen next
Victoria chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
best one ever but why didn't you make a ending
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Arnold WAS kind of being a jerk. I didn't like him pushing Helga around - literally. He might yell, but I can't imagine him getting physical with her. You need to finish this story...more chapters please!
dariansison chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Aw this made me cry :s I love this :)
Ki11erKitty chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Did you ever write a new chapter to this. If so please post the link! I must read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Please another chapter !
Cher strawxs chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hey this is pretty good! You must keep writting because you're doing quit well! Please update soon don't keep us waiting ;-).
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Snap, I think you got exactly how Arnold would've reacted in that situation... Helga too. Nice.
SMayLife chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awww I loved this story. Kinda wished I read more though, to see what Arnold would do at the end after discovering that Cecile was actually Helga
ButterflyKika chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Continue yes?
lovely220 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
update i loveing this story
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
WAH! D':

Please please PLEASE more? I really wanna see what happens next! You make these stories too good!

I just can't get enough of your fanfics!