Reviews for Our Love is Forever
TNX
Vicky Addams chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
linnnnnnnnnnnndo! amei
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Simple and warm like the characters builds to bring such a nice complete feeling between the romance, the promises and the vows to each other, to family and friends.

Very nice.

One small thing: the path you walk down is an "aisle", the body of land in the middle of the ocean is an "isle".

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I've been up all night.

1. writing.

2. putzing around on my ITunes...

and now, reading your fics.

It's 5:30. I have plans today... i need to shower and do laundry, but i'd rather be here... reading your stuff.

u are my GOD.

that is all i ahve to say. ;)
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
romance and hot scene in perfect balance..I think I need a cold shower...

I wonder if you get tired of reading 'perfect'...
LestrangelyGaby chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Another story well-written. Bravo! :)
Wildweasel chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
again a great piece my friend. I loved how you introduce the whole wedding by the private bachelorette party. Lol, was nice to see them so in love and using the cuffs, kinda your trademark by now :)

so I enjoyed the whole wedding and and discovery in their hotel. It was great to see them come to terms with their feelings this way. Lovely gift my friend. :) thanks for that one shot :) and I hope you'll have a reat day :)

WW
Timeforachange chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
An other story that I loved from you. Finally they are getting married, I loved that. All the details you put in it, is amazing. Can't wait for an other story from you:)
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aww! *sniff sniff* this was soooo good, I can't believe I hadn't read this already. I read it like twice already,its the most perfect SMacked story, from the smexy moments to the beautiful wedding, its just the way I would picture them getting married! :)
AstrophilnStella'sCourtlyLove chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
awwwwwwwwwww this by far the most sweetest and romantic fic u have ever written i loved it so much it was so touching exactly what we smacked shippers need.

xoxo crazy hot

ur no.1 fan

leah
pepperonyschueberry chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
okay my happy TGIF in reading this is way past do, so i'm reading it now before I start writing more to my fics

okay, why does Mac want to know what goes on at bachelorette parties? nice intro by the way nd visual, and then you mentioned them married... I knew it the story cant start off smexy unless their married, or getting married

AAaWWwWwww Mac doesn't say something stupid in his relationship with Stella:

But when she offers a few moments of silence Mac is quick to pick up on it.

"What is it?" He wonders.

"Tomorrow our lives change forever. Any doubts or regrets?" Stella wonders.

"Just one."

"Mac, you have a regret? About Us?"

"I wish I had asked sooner; wish I hadn't been so afraid," Mac replies with a soft frown.

oh just gotta LOVE that mac and stella are csi's lolz:

"I love you Mac, more than anything. I waited until you were ready; I knew it wouldn't have been forever."

"How did you know?"

"Because if you waited any longer I would have killed you."

"Ah," Mac smirks. "And with me gone and you head of the crime lab I wonder what attention my death would garner if you had committed it?"

"None. I would have blamed the janitor and filed it case closed."

"Poor guy."

"Yeah he never stood a chance," Stella teases

nice flashbacks of the proposal, really enjoyed that as well

the photographer then heading over to Stella's to capture on print the bride to be's final moments as Stella Bonasera.

i like the way you put that... Imma miss when Stella Bonasera isnt Stella Bonasera on the show anymore, but happy at the same time with Mac's last name...

aaawww the whole scene with the wedding was adorable... one shot so no whole talking ceremony... but i like Mac's enthusiasm when taking pictures lolz:

"I think if I see one more flash I'm going to go blind," Mac lightly groans as he and Stella head away from the group that had been gathered for pictures

poor Stella and her parents not being there for one of the most rememorable moments in her life

starts and ends with SMex... sucker4SMacked is a very happy SMacked fan right now

great story :D
Smacked - for - life chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Sorry for the late review, internet has been broken :(

Read this las of night and gave me a big smile :D

Loved the idea, can't beat a bit of mac in handcuffs, can ya? :P

Liked the fact that they got married, great one shot!

X
tvfan87 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Squeeee! Loved it! Still holding out for them to actually hook up on the show. I believe it WILL happen one day.
SMackedHuddyFan16 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Need...SMacked...Wedding..,Honeymoon..NOW! lol. 3 I loved this! And I am so sorry I haven't reviewed in soooo long. I truly am my friend. But now that school is out I plan on staying up to date with reading and reviewing. (:
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful! I know that you said that Friday at 9 was the death of a show timeslot or something to that effect, but I think it's probably a compliment to CSI:NY if they are using it to get viewers for the new show on at 10. Now that Numb3rs is over, there's no reason to watch CBS on Friday unless they move a really good show there. They picked the best possible one!