Reviews for Definitions
NoraWalker chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh, Lord, this is beautiful! You made me cry.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
You do a good job with Luke and Sarah both.
TheAuthorFormerlyKnownAsKuyoyo chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
One word: Amazing!

Reading just now, I could imagine it bring an actual scene in the show. Just amazing!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
It would appear that, during my prolonged absence from FF.N, I have missed quite a few of your new stories! O noes! But never fear, I'll get round them all ;) And because I am not what anyone would call observant, I didn't even realise til after reviewing that "Rest in Peace" was one of yours...(if I had maybe I wouldn't've been so surprised at its quality :P) But anyway...regarding the story in question... Well, just wonderful. Really captured the innocence Luke had in series 1 (and still has to a certain extent...oh I miss Luke so) and the purity of what love means to someone who knows so little of the real world...just brilliant. A lovely piece. Now I shall feast on the rest of your works! -insert evil cackle-
UnaOnimousIsAwesome chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Aww :')
lfeee chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was really sweet and touching. I could very much see that scene happening. Very lovely.
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was such a sweet story. You captured the essence of love perfectly. Most of these stories get wierd at the end, but this one was very well controlled. Thanks!
GallifreyenCultOfSkaro chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
aw, this is very sweet!
Pendragon2601 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aww! This is such a sweet story. Very well done and you've got the characters spot on. :)
Martha Smith-Jones chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I've now read all your stories. I love them all.

I've got so many ideas of stories but I can't write them because I suck at writing. But since you are a great writer I thought you might want some idea's

More Peter/Sarah - Love it when you do it. Possibly more of their behind the scenes love

The Doctor coming back with no tardis. He has been turned human

Luke/ Maria or Clyde/Rani

Thanks
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love Luke when he's still young and confused. This perfectly captures his thoughts. I love the relationship between Sarah Jane and Luke!
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is a very good, heartwarming story.

I really enjoyed it!

*jokingly* But it was over too soon! :)
Blackheart3110 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Maybe I shouldn't have as long a review as I did on your last one :)

I really like this story, its really sweet. (I know, too many really's in one sentence, but I'm stuck for other descriptions).

Glad you did another story, it's as good as Second Chance, and thats pretty impressive putting all the good from your first story and condensing it into less than 2000 words.

Love it :D