Reviews for The Parallel: Two Corpses
Blackberry Avar chapter 1 . 6/28
Well this is... Unexpected. This is just painfully weird.
QuestionForChild chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
"so if you don't like this story, don't read it. Simple as that."

This is always a mark of an insecure writer, if you don't want criticism don't put shit online.
Simple as that.
Human being 9 chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
Good and interesting but hard to read
Rogue Survivor chapter 12 . 11/16/2016
I'm a little upset that the story gives the other Spartans the same lines and personality as 117. He's his own person, there should've been a difference in the characters.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Infected team is OP
Horizon Unsheathed chapter 32 . 3/1/2015
this... was so strange. yet not unpleasantly so.
SquatZ chapter 28 . 12/6/2014
Well if kids my age made halo, cortana would have even bigger boobs and there would be a sex scene every cut scene!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 32 . 11/7/2014
This was a truly amazing (and HILARIOUS! GO SILVER HAIRED TWINS!) ride to have experienced, and I am rather excited for the stories mentioned to be in this series. You did well with the musical selection, and I really am looking forward to reading more from you. See you at the end of the next story! :)
crimsonninja117 chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
cortana
Niwana chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Your writing is good but the POV is confusing the reader, therefore, it distracts from what you are trying to do in your story.
Genteral Ross chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
good, pretty good so far
Deathbringerofvengance chapter 35 . 3/12/2013
FUCKING AMAZING! on to next one! oh and as for the lemon... MY ASS IT WAS TERRIBLE! you did great job for the short amout of content in it. I loved the twins :) they have to be my absolute favorite characters, besides canon characters, GO JOHNSON!, in the story. the fact that I reviewed this does not mean I liked your fic... oh no I don't review fics I like. I review fic I FUCKING LOVE AND WILL LIKELY REREAD WHEN BORED. expect more reviews from me in path of demons. I WILL be reading it. favorited and followed. so much I'd like to say about how much I enjoyed reading this. I got all of the refrences so that just made it ten times better. and something I noticed that is a wonderful change from all the crap I read here... you have impecable grammar. something,most authors on this lack... HEAVILY. Anywho its like 4:30 now so I'll cut this review short. I normally take up atleast half the characters when I feel a fic deserves it which this does ten times over, but I need sleep or I will die of exaustion. so PEACE OUT!
sincerly
-DBOV
p.s. FUCKING AMAZING!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
015 wooo!
CorruptedIcey chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Very confusing story, you keep switching pov's to people that weren't there previously several times... I don't know if I like it...
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 31 . 3/24/2012
I think that lemon was written beautifully.