Reviews for The Wizard's Lantern
AkiraNatsume chapter 8 . 4/24
Oh snap. More chapters please.
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Awesome story continue please.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Its may 2nd 2014, I hope you finish this story, its awsome
Mississippi Dragon chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
i am sorry to inform you of this but... your writing skills suck. fight scenes: too short. basic description quality: too short an bland. concept: good, could use some work however. if you wish to discuss more about this, feel free to pm me.
pierce chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Hope you finish 20.2013
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I am fine with creative licence and the suspension of disbelief. If you can back it up, more power to you. That said, I do take issue with Hal Jordan being in that position without the loss of a Lantern, more specifically, Abin Sur. If memory serves, because of just WHAT earth actually is, the Guardians were mostly against taking Hal in as a Lantern in the first place. The way you have it set up, there are two Lanterns for this sector, before Sinestro went rouge at that. I really hope you have something later in the story that justifies that.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Yes, Yes let's forget that Voldemort is not meant to be sauron. Let's forget that he is suppose to be wizard Adolf Hitler/Stalin. Let's forget that, IRL, the aforementioned persons, without superpowers, caused massive human suffering despite being Bigoted-Idiots-too-arrogant-for-their-own-good like voldemort, especially the former.
I'm sorry, but I really hate it when Voldemort is compared to other villains, just because he doesn't fullfill the "Evil is Cool" trope or just isn't a big enough "threat" like comic book villains. It's as if there was a standard to live up to or something; it trivializes mass murder, Racism, Sadism and mind control, which Voldie is known for considering he's from a childrens book series.

Anyway, if the potterverse lives alongside the DC or Marvel-verse, Voldemort should be an even more credible threat. Why? Because it is in my belief that He would spend more time abroad learning more magic, in this case the DC or Marvel verse magic.
Fanfic writers, especially the one who writes crossovers with DC/Marvel, always forget that voldemort is a powerful wizard via talent and self discovery, that he traveled the world, searching for magical knowledge for a good Ten or twenty years before starting the First wizarding war. If he lived in the DC/ marvel universes, the by god he will learn the magic of each respective universe, simply because He's just that power-hungry.

"For a want of a nail...the war was lost"
Ivypond chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
I love all of your stories!ยก! I had an idea, why not make a doctor who/Harry potter crossover?!
shugokage chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
This is an extremely interesting story!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
nice really nice!
AVCMez chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
What is a fae?
wrong light chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Wait... we can delete reviews?
Lumina Balderson Blue Lantern chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
So, THAT'S your take on Emerald Twilight. I personally think that Hal internalized all of the Parallax Entity's energy and his DNA permanently altered to produce it (he just doesn't use the Parallax energy for obvious reasons), but I still like your explanation.

I like your explanation because it's a very Unique idea, and I've never seen anything like it.

Please update as soon as possible.
SilverPantherSM chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
I LOVE the last part. It Rocks! Definatly Going to add this story to my favorites.