Reviews for Spostare
kittykatrocks12 chapter 1 . 7/3
Poor Lovi.

Damn you Antonio for being an idiot.
whateverlove chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aww poor Roma :( This was very well written, so nice work..but still sad
DanzQueenB chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aw! Poor Romano!

I would have loved a continuation where Spain realized he liked Romano...but that's not what happens in real life.

I loved this story so much!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
thats so sad! romano fight-o!
one guy chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Thank you for your suggestion. I was looking forward to reading this. And I kinda dig it.

Now more detail.

At first, I saw the going-back-in-time technique and thought: meh, seen it. As I read along, it reminded me of "Good enough" but I wasn't very interested. But I guess that's usually how it goes with the beginning.

When I started reading the paragraph "Second, the very simple question had suddenly made him...", I felt a rise in tension but it gave way to intrigue as I was thinking what Romano is going to do about his situation.

Next, I noticed that, interestingly, it is a sort of a double drama. His feelings were unrequited but he was also a religious Christian and he'd be in a pickle either way. This reminds me of a song where it is sung: "For a night of love, I would go to hell."

I got more affected when this contrasting came about: Romano's and Isabella's qualities and how his brother would fall for someone he could actually attain. And at some point I realised how this whole story pictured a weak person facing the crumbling of his world and felt sorry for him.

I liked the line "more work put into makeup and fancy attachments to the uniform". Not sure why, maybe it was interesting how it was a subtle hint.

The part "'...we sort of kissed, I guess.''You guess?'" was a bit funny.

Actually, for you, who said she doesn't really write melan etc., I didn't expect such a dreary ending. So if your plan was to surprise me, it worked. :D I liked the ending, though.

And now for something you possibly missed! A conclusion. I liked it: dramatic and intriguing.
This Account Requires Deletion chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Aaauuuggh look what you've done, now I'm on a sad music binge. ;A;

I'm pretty sure loving this fanfic makes me some sort of masochist, but I do anyways. You wrote Romano so well. He's such the type to not realize how much he relies on Spain's company and takes Spain's undivided attention for granted. Until it's pretty much too late, of course. And then he's not sure how to deal with it, in the end responding the only way he knows-angrily.
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Aw cute!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
It would be interesting if you continued this, where Romano doesn't go to school for some time period, and ends up smoking, joining the mafia, etc. And then he's forced to go back to school. After some things happening, there's a situation where Isabella asks Romano if he's in love with Antonio, and Antonio overhears. But this moment is interrupted by a call from the mafia, threatening to kill -insert everyone Romano loves/ or just one person in general- and Romano leaves, to have them kill him instead. It would make me a happy Spain/Romano fangirl if Antonio saves him, or something of the sort, and Isabella decides to let them two be together or something of the sort I dunno. ;A; -shot-

Yeaaah. This is just a suggestion. But it's an interesting thought so... You don't have to pay me any attention though. ._.; Sorry for bothering you.

I really feel bad for Romano though, it would be nice if he had some kind of happy ending. Dx
Knopes chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
/SADFACE
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Spagna, why?

What about your precious Lovi!

May Artie sink your armada many times in the future! :T

Noooo!

Lovi, don't be depressed!

There are plenty of tomatoes sin the garden!

I'm sure there's a tomato redder then Spagna, you only have to look!

(But it's kinda his fault for taking Spagna for granted..)

( /. _.)

Anyway, please stay aweosme!

(b _)b
Domomomo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
It just breaks my heart to see Romano so helplessly in love but the one person he actually cares about and calls a friend is slowly drifting away from him. Unfortunately, I can relate to this far too well.

I don't know what else to say other than perfect; you captured the moment and the emotions perfectly in a way that makes one think you'd been there in that situation. VERY well done.