Reviews for Death Soul
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 1/28
cool.
Shrhodes chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
On chapter 2. Oh god I hope there isn't yaoi in this fic.
Caitlynn Sidhe chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Spirit gun and coming back to life (after a trial) with superpowers and training at a temple (Genkai temple), is this a yu-yu-hakusho crossover or something?
Dreaming of a Skylark chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
hehe love ur story /
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I hope to God that you weren't serious about the IchiRuki part. IchiRuki is by far the most disgusting and puke worthy couple in any anime or show I know. Kubo himself as shot it down, saying it wasn't romance. I have a quote if you want it.

I am, however, looking forward to some IchiHichi! :D
Zaidee chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
OMG, you have sooo seen Yuu Yuu Hukusho. lol
raae chapter 23 . 10/4/2010
100%, no 200% percent improvement on the fights! They are AWESOME and i love reading them. especially when Aizen got pwned, that was awesome because I hate Aizen. (well, he's the antagonist after all)

I am going to be very sad next chapter when I realize that it's the last one. T_T NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whew, got that out of my system.

And thanks for answering my question about the soul ejection thing. I figured that was it, but I just wanted to be sure.

If you ever want to do a collaborative story, just send me a message or something. I would have a couple stories up by now except that my imagination took a vacation during my Junior of high school so... yeah.

anyways, I am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter, Please have it up soon!
icywarm chapter 23 . 10/3/2010
Sweet. I kinda got the fight but I'm not good at describing fights either.
raae chapter 19 . 9/27/2010
i cant believe i have to leave after this chapter! WHY DO AUTHORS LIKE CLIFFHANGERS? WHY? lol melodrama aside, awesome chapter, great dialogue but next time go into more detail about Ichigo splitting from his human body because i was like "hmm did ichigo gain more control of his soul or did he just get shoved out like urahara's cane or rukia's glove?" some little details are unimportant but some really contribute to how the reader connects to the story, like by using one of these three writing styles: ethos, pathos, or logos. i will try to finish all of the chapters and comment on them by the end of the week :)
raae chapter 18 . 9/27/2010
aw yeah! I asked and you delivered! This was ten times what I had hoped for. Thanks for the awesome chapter and a great day, :). You're doing much better on describing what is happening, too. Nice job with the names of the swords and all, I really had no idea on that as I don't speak a spot of Japanese, Chinese, or Korean (I speak some measly Spanish, that's it)

Also, Nnoitora is a boy, I don't know if you knew that and wanted him to be a girl for this fic or if you didnt know and it was a simple mistake. He looks like a girl with the long hair and all.
raae chapter 17 . 9/27/2010
first off, i love Kon :D He is so funny and not annoying like in the canon! he is always made out to be a perv in all of the other fanfics i've read. or he dies :(

anyways, i didnt mean to diss your story; just like you have a hard time with fights, i have a terrible time with character descriptions. I didnt mean to put you on the spot, and besides- your amazing dialogue makes the story worthwhile. I laugh all the time reading this.

"Ichigo, is your dad always like this?"-Kon. yes, kon he's a little strange. _
icywarm chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
Swseet! I didn't no death had a phone number. Nice call for the inuyasha swords. Have u seen the whole series?
raae chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
this fight was like

"alright! im gonna kill you, Ichigo!"- grimmajow

"not gonna happen," Ichigo and white say. "getsuga tensho!"

-grimmajow dies-

Me- Wtf? there was no fight scene!

but nice story other than that little part _
ultima-owner chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
grimmy kitty is a dead beat
raae chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
wild guess... its urahara! since you havent introduced any other teachers yet, hmm other than Yoruichi. well im going with urahara 'cause he makes me laugh XD