Reviews for Spira's Sphere
rog chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
fuck this is an incredible read
Guest chapter 29 . 9/6/2012
This is absolutely a remarkable story and filled with creativity and energy. I am so so pleased to see this quality of writing!
Kuma In Pink chapter 29 . 7/3/2012
Read through this in one sitting! LOVED IT SO VERY MUCH! You really had me on the edge of my seat, you know? And I'm now adopting this story as what I think happened after the game. Really... I wish FFX had continued for a few more games. There was such a story there!
wintermoth chapter 24 . 3/13/2012
Sittin in computer class. should be doin work. reading this instead. heheheh...
GoldenDragon326 chapter 29 . 2/29/2012
Awesome. .

I'm loving these stories. .
Wintermoth chapter 29 . 12/8/2011
Dream juju...hehee.

Well. Onto the next one!
Wintermoth chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
"You nearly were. Remember?" Shuyin shaped his hand like a gun and fired a silent "bang" toward Paine, then gave Nooj a cold stare. "I could do it again, you know. I could make you turn on everyone here."

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how you piss Nooj off. X3
Wintermoth chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
Oooooooh ok *douses torch* Now I'm not going to kill you. :D

Dude, I am really loving this story. I'm getting in trouble for blowing off homework to read, you know. XD Oh well...onto the next chapter before mom kicks me off.
Wintermoth chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
*lights a torch*

*sharpens pitchfork*

'nuff said.
Wintermoth chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
I died laughing just so you know. This is my ghost typing to you.
Wintermoth chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
God DAMN, Lulu o_o 'nuff said.

"I go get fire extinguisher!" Brother shouted and ran back toward the ship.

Kahaha! *buries face in pillow*
Wintermoth chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Say the word, Tidus, and I will sic my cat on the crabby woman and Sunsa. No really, I'll throw my cat at em. She's vicious and got razor claws... Just say the word...
Wintermoth chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
I'm supposed to be sleeping, not staying up to read awesome fanfictions. I have callbacks tomorrow, too! *shakes fist*
LincDawg chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I have to add these all to my favorites so I don't have to search too far for them xP.
Sokulski chapter 29 . 4/29/2011
These stories are a work of art, I hope you know that! I'm so glad there are four of them so I have two to go xD