Reviews for The Bigger They Are
laura lou who chapter 78 . 11/17
No matter how many times I read this story it never fails to make me smile. I just love your story!
mgd0107 chapter 7 . 10/17
*sighing dreamily*

So, I’m re-reading this for probably the third time. It just gets better each time. I know absolutely nothing about military life, but something about it is fascinating to me. To have the dedication of a soldier and to read about the strength and tenacity of their spouses is inspiring.

I think the best thing about your story though, experiencing the relationships between these characters unfold. We have all read hundreds of different stories here with all kinds of scenarios, but experiencing a man recognizing the situation and navigating through it is just sexy. The way you write Edwards view, I can feel the respect he has for Bella. I especially love the way they navigate around Mac. I love that Edward has these feelings of jealousy, because let’s be honest, that’s human nature. I love it more, that he can read the room, he seems to understand on a base level that Bella and the boys are who they are because of Mac and he is willing to embrace that, not shy away from it.

Mostly I love that Edward and Bella are establishing this friendship without any expectations. I love that the boys are watching a man be respectful of their mother, even though they are not in a relationship. My favorite part of this chapter was when Edward talks about recognizing how much men truly look up to their mothers when it comes to the kind of women or relationships they envision. How he appreciates his mother now as an adult more than ever for being that women he didn’t know she was being. This is something I aspire to do with my own 13yo son.

I don’t know if you still read these reviews. But this morning I felt compelled to write. Thank you for leaving this story here, you have a wonderful gift of words!
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 78 . 8/15
"Does he ride a Harley?"
Bwahahaha!
Adorable!
Thank you so much for this gem! I thoroughly adored it and the family!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 76 . 8/15
What a great family!
*swoon*
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 75 . 8/14
The whole age thing seems like a big deal to everyone, but my brother-in-law was 53 when my nephew was born. My niece is 40 and pregnant with her first child, My parents were 35 and 38 when I was born. I think it's more the norm nowadays for people to wait to gave kids.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 74 . 8/14
Bwahahaha! I knew it!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 72 . 8/14
I'll bet it's going to be a girl and will have ALL of the boys and men wrapped around her little finger.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 70 . 8/14
Fic Rec: The Geheime Vernietiging by amoredjenaue.

You are right on the money with that rec. I read that a while ago and it blew my mind. It was THAT good!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 69 . 8/13
Aaaawwww...I got chills when they sang All You Need is Love! It always reminds me of my favorite Christmas movie, "Love Actually".
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 66 . 8/10
Aaaawwww... Daddyward!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 61 . 8/10
I love those kids!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 48 . 8/4
Bwahahaha!
Stealthy, Charlie, very stealthy!
That's where Bella got her ninja skills.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 40 . 8/4
I'm guessing there is an animal in the road or on the side of it. That's always me and my family. My Dad always told me I was going to get hit by a car when rescuing turtles and other little creatures.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 39 . 8/4
"When?" He sensed weakness like any good predator.
I loved that line!