Reviews for The Bigger They Are
somebody2love chapter 1 . 8/23
LolaTheSa chapter 23 . 8/11
Lmao She called Edward bossy and pushy? Edward in this story is not bossy or pushy... Bella is definitely stubborn, I wouldn't call her reckless, she's callous at times imo.
LolaTheSa chapter 22 . 8/11
I feel this was a chapter for feminist... Edward is only showing his concern, no need to go 'I am a strong single woman.'

All that stuff Bella said she did all on her own only makes me think Ill of Mac who is currently on a pedestal cause he is dead.
LolaTheSa chapter 8 . 8/11
I'm gonna be a bitch here and say.. I dont feel the Mac story at all. I wish had Edward say something critical of the man instead of praising him, I know he's dead but still.

He choose his career over Bella and his kids, Bella was basically a single mom living on child support if you ask me. He literally betrayed her trust... I get that she still loves/loved him still so she regrets what was not said... But something tells me they were headed to a divorce if he hadn't gotten KIA.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 7/11
I had to read this fic again. I loved it so much!
I hope they have another one...
A girl one... :D
Iloveyousully15 chapter 34 . 7/10
I always thought j/jay bird was Short for jailbird for the people in prison lol not an actual bird i didn’t even know there was a bird named such as that! Lol
Dollybigmomma chapter 78 . 6/25
Great ending! Very enjoyable story! I saw you were close to topping 10K in reviews and thought I'd give you that last little push up and over. You're welcome :)
Dollybigmomma chapter 77 . 6/25
My toothbrush holder has veins and a butterfly...
Dollybigmomma chapter 76 . 6/25
Bedtime, best time of the day with kids :)
Dollybigmomma chapter 75 . 6/25
That first moment of squishy, red, wet baby is unforgettable.
Dollybigmomma chapter 73 . 6/25
A bean on the stalk!
Dollybigmomma chapter 72 . 6/25
Jake cracks me up!
Dollybigmomma chapter 71 . 6/25
Relaxing helps!
Dollybigmomma chapter 70 . 6/25
Love a good negotiation :)
10,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »