Reviews for The Bigger They Are
Kksmum chapter 78 . 4/14
Awesome story. Loved it. Great representation of loving family life. Thank you .
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!,,,,,,,,
amsrule chapter 78 . 3/27
loved all of it!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 78 . 1/13
i loved every bit of your story! it was so absolutely amazing and aways had me torn between tears and hysterical laughter!
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 24 . 12/20/2017
That would never fly in my family to to say...SURPRISE! I'm here now give me your new mind you...boyfriend/girlfriends address and just show up. My grandma and my mom would never have thought that to be ok. They would have handed me my ass for acting that disrespectful. They'd say we weren't raised by animals. Maybe after they were married it be ok but definitely not now. : ( WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!
adricastro chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
No matter how I many times I read this story...I always cry and laugh and swoon! Top 3 favorite fanfics ever!
Angelmagnet chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
well damn
Angelmagnet chapter 4 . 11/19/2017
Loved this story the first time I read it, loving it more now. Four boys v Edward :-). Great character studies great characters. That little Jacob is quite endearing, Sam is intense and Emmett is just angry at the world.
gemsgirl chapter 78 . 11/5/2017
I loved this story
obsessivetwihard chapter 57 . 11/4/2017
you had to use my birthday lol
Guest chapter 78 . 10/21/2017
Thank you for your story, I’ve enjoyed this E & B. We all deserve second chances in life and their lives ceirtainly turned meaningfull spreading to everyone around them.

Great read. SuperC.
KDMCAM chapter 78 . 10/23/2017
This was absolutely AMAZING! Thank u so much for going so far into their lives! You really did them justice!
SuperC chapter 6 . 10/7/2017
So, it begins...

I am realy joying your story, thanks,

SuperC
SuperC chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
Soon Jasper will be like, I told you so. Is one of Jasper's dautrher called "Rosy" by any chance?
SuperC chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
Love the story and Jacob's caracter.
9,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »