Reviews for The Bigger They Are
Mechcat chapter 63 . 1/26
Ewwww, armpit licking. Well, there is something grosser than nose kissing. Yea?

I can't imagine how I never got around to reading this before, but great stuff! Thanks so much for sharing it and continuing to share it with us!

I'm so grateful my brother made it back safely, and has been out of the Army for some years now. As well as various other relatives during different time periods. I think the extended family has covered all four branches, and most of the major conflicts from WWII until about ten years ago.

I was never an Army wife, but both my mother and sister-in-law were for the early years of their marriages. From what I saw and their stories, I think you do a good job showing what that life is like. Truly, the families also sacrifice so their soldier can serve. I remember watching CNN with my sister-in-law as migs flew directly towards where my brother was stationed. We were so relieved when NATO forces shot them down!

In 'the fall of '90, we gathered with a good friend every night to watch with him, hoping for only good news about his brother, deployed into Kuwait with the 82nd Airbourne. We were just starting our senior year of college, so no one had time during the day. But we all did our best to support our friend in the evenings. And months later when his brother came home, we scraped together enough to take him out to dinner.

Anyway, thank you so much for showing how the families live under that constant worry until their soldiers come home. Well done!
silverpieces chapter 78 . 1/9
I just read this story for the first time. I absolutely adore it! I read a lot of angst so this was a breath of fresh air without being ridiculously unrealistic. So well done!
Guest chapter 78 . 12/18/2016
hii! i really liked your story. it was a great (and hilarious and emotional and simply awesome) journey. i must say i usually don't read such lengthy fics. yours is the first one that i started AND completed. thankyou so much for sharing your creation...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
I love the title for this chapter.
liatb01 chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
Truly amazing writing, its 3am and I don't want to stop reading!
dpennell007 chapter 78 . 9/14/2016
Beautifully written, heartwarming story about fitting in, family and loyalty. Even though it was longer than what I usually read, I was never bored. It was a pleasure to read from start to finish.

I'm looking forward to reading Bella's POV in Harder - especially how she falls for Edward.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 78 . 8/18/2016
AH! I LOVED this story! Great job!
Wendyg63 chapter 78 . 8/13/2016
Great ending. I loved the glimpsed into all of their lives.

Bravo. Thank you
Wendyg63 chapter 77 . 8/13/2016
I've enjoyed reading this story very much. I'm a little thrown by Seths illness? Kinda surprised how it just appeared. And Enmett? The rest fits beautifully
Wendyg63 chapter 75 . 8/13/2016
Love the name. Great chapter.
Wendyg63 chapter 74 . 8/13/2016
Yeah...a girl.
Wendyg63 chapter 73 . 8/13/2016
I love Edwards thoughts. They make great reading.
Wendyg63 chapter 72 . 8/13/2016
Jake's so cute
Wendyg63 chapter 70 . 8/12/2016
Nice honeymoon
Wendyg63 chapter 69 . 8/12/2016
Long awaited for... But totally worth it.
9,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »