Reviews for The Bigger They Are
soccermom101113 chapter 78 . 10/5
Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing, now off to read more
booklover2314 chapter 1 . 9/14
I love this story. The relationships that develop between the characters happen at a realistic pace.
Edward and Bella also have good individual character development throughout the story.
The author does a good job of explaining military terms that may be unknown. I don't know how much of the military portion was accurate,if you're looking for that. I would recommend if you like ExB stories with kids.
NOVELTYgirl chapter 31 . 9/8
I
kimmi9x chapter 78 . 9/5
I reread this and I still love it!
frenchsong87 chapter 78 . 9/1
I fell in love with this story! I loved when Emmett held Dani for the first time, literally got tears eyed reading it. I can’t wait to read more of your work!
natasha1977alf chapter 78 . 8/27
Wonderful story!
lizhobbs1974 chapter 70 . 8/5
I love this FF & especially love the Beatles songs that were sung for Edward & Bella

I love 99.9% of music , well very little rap or heavy metal lol but, like some of it I would say Bella's boys are old souls like me , if they like the older music lol
lizhobbs1974 chapter 42 . 8/2
Same here 5 cats 4 dogs all rescues
The r ALL spoiled brats lol
Iersseltje chapter 77 . 2/2
What an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing.
digiliovilma chapter 78 . 1/31
I love this story immensely! It was well written with a very well through plot line. Loved, loved it!
Yeah, this Edward is all kinds of amazing! Wow
awesomeami316 chapter 78 . 12/14/2018
I loved reading this story. I’m sad it’s over
wardlyman chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
I want too... both four sons... talk about inheriting problems..
Atwiggs chapter 78 . 11/5/2018
Loved this too! Thank you!
Atwiggs chapter 77 . 11/5/2018
I’m really going to miss this amazing, loving family! How will I get along w/o it! Thx for your hard work and time! Now my favorite Fic ever!
9,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »