Reviews for The Bigger They Are
thunnababy chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Nothing like a good buddy to spell it out for ya. How long before Edward has the nerve to spell it out to Bella just how much he cares?
thunnababy chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Love how the boys are so protective of their mom. Edward has a challenge ahead unlike any he's faced before. ;)
thunnababy chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Taking on a widow with four boys is going to one helluva challenge but somehow I get the feeling our man is up to it, especially after the how handled the way Emmett should learn his lessen the hard way by working off his debt.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
He's already smitten. This should be good.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 64 . 7/14/2014
I wondered about the retirement anticlimax, like 'ghee, 20 years & ppffft "thanks, see ya." Glad to know our military get a better send off than a prison inmate!?
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 55 . 7/11/2014
This story is great.

Rec: author Shay Savage. Great variety of story lines all incredibly well written.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 44 . 7/9/2014
Awesomeness
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 43 . 7/9/2014
Big smile!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 39 . 7/8/2014
Good my feet hurt! ...and E rubbing them? Wel now, that'd be somethin' wouldn't it!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 38 . 7/8/2014
Lovely story & thanks for the recs!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
Love this story
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 37 . 7/2/2014
Wonderful.
giacullen chapter 78 . 6/19/2014
This is my second time reading your story and still one of the best story I've ever read. Awesome from the beginning to the end. You are truly a great story teller.
JazzieJ7777 chapter 78 . 6/14/2014
love this story, and how everyone came together, thank you for sharing it with us and letting us tag along thru this journey of your writing. jake was my absolute favorite one in this story...i also loved how you gave edward the non traditional brothers of emm and jasper and created a whole new character in masen that was fun and fabulous loved it
EeWee chapter 78 . 6/14/2014
I don't even know where to start to tell you how much I love this story. Everything, the kids, Bella, Edward, all the new characters... just everything! And I really enjoyed it from Edwards POV. nice change of pace. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.
9,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »