Reviews for The Bigger They Are
thunnababy chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Finally, I was beginning to think we'd never get to first base! Sweet chapter. The boys seem to be taking to Edward and I love little Jake and Sam but they are all good kids. She has done a wonderful job raising those boys and I know it isn't easy doing all alone, for the most part. My son is a Marine, has a wife a two little girls and I know how tough it is for her when he is deployed. Tough for him as well. He really misses his family.
thunnababy chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Edward and his one track mind! When it comes to Bella that is. Love it!
thunnababy chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Nothing like a good buddy to spell it out for ya. How long before Edward has the nerve to spell it out to Bella just how much he cares?
thunnababy chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Love how the boys are so protective of their mom. Edward has a challenge ahead unlike any he's faced before. ;)
thunnababy chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Taking on a widow with four boys is going to one helluva challenge but somehow I get the feeling our man is up to it, especially after the how handled the way Emmett should learn his lessen the hard way by working off his debt.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
He's already smitten. This should be good.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 64 . 7/14/2014
I wondered about the retirement anticlimax, like 'ghee, 20 years & ppffft "thanks, see ya." Glad to know our military get a better send off than a prison inmate!?
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 55 . 7/11/2014
This story is great.

Rec: author Shay Savage. Great variety of story lines all incredibly well written.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 44 . 7/9/2014
Awesomeness
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 43 . 7/9/2014
Big smile!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 39 . 7/8/2014
Good my feet hurt! ...and E rubbing them? Wel now, that'd be somethin' wouldn't it!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 38 . 7/8/2014
Lovely story & thanks for the recs!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
Love this story
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 37 . 7/2/2014
Wonderful.
giacullen chapter 78 . 6/19/2014
This is my second time reading your story and still one of the best story I've ever read. Awesome from the beginning to the end. You are truly a great story teller.
9,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »