Reviews for The Bigger They Are
ChristyWIX chapter 69 . 8/2/2016
This was as wonderful as I had been expecting it to be. Absolutely lovely. Chaos at the beginning, when the boys were looking for things. Organized later, when everyone had found everything. Loved the three Cullen men in the bedroom and Carlisle's words. Mason on his very best behavior. Then the beauty of the wedding. How he just fell agog when he saw her. Loving the back of the dress and looking forward to pulling the pearls out of her hair, swoon. The moment of him letting Mac know he'd love and take care of them all, and the whispering wind that accompanied that promise, GAH. Then the family V they formed to walk back up the aisle and out, was fantastic. The reception was fun. I am positive that Bella just melted, when Seth and Edward played and sang. Such a beautiful moment. Then all the boys, with Jasper and Masen, doing that hilarious rendition of All You Need is Love, too funny. Wonderful, wonderful day.
ChristyWIX chapter 68 . 8/2/2016
The visual of all those people in one of their Suburban's was hard to picture. Then you topped it with all those people trying to sleep under one roof. I hope that Edward's parent were staying with Masen and Alyssa, as their just was no room at all for any other body in their house. Edward, Bella, Emmett, Seth, Sam, Jake, Charlie, Renee, Will and Josh . . . and let's not forget Emily. There just isn't enough beds and rooms. Goodness. Maybe Will and Josh opted for the nearest hotel? Loved the idea of all five of them walking down the aisle to Edward with Charlie. That is fantastic! Next up must be the wedding.
ChristyWIX chapter 67 . 8/2/2016
The only talk I got from my father, was on the way out the door with a boyfriend for the weekend at his aunt and uncle's house. With the boyfriend standing right there! My father asked if I remembered my aspirin. I was confused and said as much. He replied, 'to keep between your knees', and I was officially mortified. Of course, my father had no idea said boyfriend and I had already had sex several times and that the boyfriend insisted that I get on the pill before we ever started. This talk between Edward and Emmett went a whole lot better than I thought it would. I thought Emmett would not bother to listen, nor heed any of his advice. I got the feeling that Edward did get through to Emmett and he may have even earned some respect from the kid.
ChristyWIX chapter 66 . 8/2/2016
Wow, Jed and Elizabeth certainly hit it off swimmingly. His being stunned and giving her Bella's flowers, was the kicker. I love that man, he is a great character. I do worry about the ending of this chapter. You came on really strong with how he doesn't care how he becomes a father, adoption or otherwise, he just wants to be called Daddy. I hope you let him have his own child. Yes, all of the other methods of having children are wonderful but, just once in this story I'd like Edward to get something of his own. Yes, he got Bella and the boys and they are essentially his now but, not really. If Mac were alive, he would not have any of them. You had him share his bar with Jasper and Masen. So, not wholly his. Still his, yet very different. Even gave the bar a solid name but, it was the family that he fell in love with, their name. So, that too, wasn't really his either. Now, I have a feeling that you are going to have him become a father to yet another man's child. To which, I am sure he would be elated to have that opportunity. And, he just 'wants to be called daddy'. It is fiction, there is no need to go that route . . . he can at least have one thing, a major thing, be his. Actually, that would be half Bella too but, I know you know what I mean.
ChristyWIX chapter 65 . 8/2/2016
Okay, I really like the idea of Mr. Hoyt and Karen's mom . . . that is if Karen's mom is as nice and as fun as Mr. Hoyt. The bar is now all theirs. It is always so very much paperwork and signing involved. I really liked that they discussed the adoption. I felt the very same way, early on in the story, that the boys should all remain James and not become Cullen. I can see where Jake may want to be but, it just makes more sense to honor their own father, by keeping his name. I also agree that I highly doubt any of them would even ask . . . except for Jake.
ChristyWIX chapter 64 . 8/2/2016
This chapter was funny. I liked how he just rambled through with his internal monologue of all the things he did that month. You made me laugh often, that is for sure. His boredom was not surprising. My mother was right back to work not three months after she retired. Her boss made her sign a retired annuitant paper on her way out the door, knowing full well that my mother would not do well sitting idle. I can see how that would drive your Edward nuts. It already has and it was only four hours, lol. It was awfully kind of Mr. Hoyt to come and get Edward to shop for restaurant supplies. Sounds like the men had a good time doing so, also. Very sexy lemon in this one too. Over the couch, yummy!
ChristyWIX chapter 63 . 8/1/2016
Yay, moving day happened. They are now all moved into their new home. Love that the boys each get their own spaces. With the two walk ins in the shared bedroom, it gives each of them a nook, if you will. I like that. Also, I agree with Bella . . . that garage should stay a garage. Teen hormones and privacy don't exactly mix. Well, they mix great but, that's the problem. They've got to learn to 'find' places just like all of us had to in our teens. Giving them a place? Pfft. That just makes it too easy. However, where will they put the baby? Can't shove it into the same room as the younger ones. And, the two rooms they've given away to the older two, are too small to merge them back together. I think the garage space just became a necessity, yikes! Oh, what if you make the garage space big enough for both of the older two. That frees a bedroom for the baby and the two youngest will get their own rooms. Problem solved! Loved the laughter in the bed while having sex . . . sometimes those are some of the very best sessions.
ChristyWIX chapter 62 . 8/1/2016
Your top a/n touched on the very reason didn't comment on the choice of the name for the bar. I had mixed feelings about it and thought it better left alone. Thank you for addressing it in your note. Oh no! Edward had to discipline Jake and it tore him up inside. His internal musings were absolutely hilarious! I laughed a lot in this chapter. Then the light came on and he just got it. Understood the why behind it. Very fun to read that . . . even with a sad Jake.
ChristyWIX chapter 61 . 8/1/2016
Wow, they finally found it all in that chapter. The bar location itself, the name of it and the idea to have the kitchen added. Masen was very good at what he's does and that was wonderful to read. Yes, you kind of let us know that, due to how successful he's been and his recent promotion. Still, it was wonderful to read him in action. Loved that the boys questioned him on why he hasn't moved them in yet. I think they stunned him. Will be interesting to read how Bella reacts to that.
ChristyWIX chapter 60 . 8/1/2016
Wow, Seth moved onto electric quickly. I like that he still enjoys his acoustic though. The hubs and I can't stand that wretched day, February fourteenth. We wait until a month and a week later and celebrate our first date day of March twenty-one . . . make much more sense to us, than that chocolate and flower holiday. Edward's thought as Thomas left sounded really ominous. You said no drama, seems that may be changing? I know it's been years, he'll I don't even know if you are getting these reviews, it's been so many. That said, sorry to read about your mom and the loss of her leg. I've never heard something like that before. Extreme pain and then just taken. I hope she's adjusted well.
ChristyWIX chapter 59 . 8/1/2016
Loved the conversation between Carlisle and Edward. It was a very well written scene. Edward's talk with Charlie, was painful for Edward. I wonder if it crossed his mind to ask either Charlie or, the boys, for Bella's hand? I don't think it was necessary, as they'd already discussed it with all the boys. I guess that was all BxE needed. They were both quite happy to have purchased the new bed. It was great to read all the nuances of each of the boys. Very cute that Jake finally got round to getting his question in about the potential baby. I was originally hoping for a girl, just for the 'what the hell do we do with that?' aspect from Bella and the boys. Now, I've changed my mind and want another boy. For the same reason I just listed. What would they do with a little girl? She'd end up quite the tonboy or, Emmett home from college, will be sitting in on a tea party. Which would be cute also. Just a healthy baby is best.
Wendyg63 chapter 60 . 8/1/2016
Bella is a saint
ChristyWIX chapter 58 . 7/31/2016
Once she shared with Edward that her bed was Mac and her bed, he just knew it would be difficult for her. Understood and even gave her an out. Telling her, in his actions, that they could just sleep. That was extremely kind of Edward to make sure Bella was first and foremost, okay. Her trying to anyway, was also very good. She knew she had to jump this one last hurdle, in order for them to have an actual married life together. I really liked the idea of a brand new bed. Out with both of their beds. Then in the morning, with the presents, I loved how Edward was wondering what was possibly left for Bella, until suddenly he just knew. Much like I did when 'all' the presents were wrapped up when Edward came back from talking with Masen. Too cute. So glad he immediately quelled Jake's worries and let him know he did nothing wrong, as he had no idea, how could he? It was completely apropos for how everything in their relationship has gone so far . . . no reason it should change for his proposal. Happy to read that Emmett even cheered for them.
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 7/31/2016
I really liked that it was Edward that was called for Emmett. It opened up a whole new realm for them to bond over. That and the scary as hel, for both, driving lessons. My neighbor taught me, as neither of my parents wanted to. Neighbor was thrilled and we did great together. Bella and the others seemed to have had fun at their spa day. Sad about Rose's mom but, we all knew it was coming. Now, she can start the healing process. I have a feeling that Jake wrapped the engagement ring and Edward doesn't know it. Eek! He wanted to make it special and on NYE . . . meh, it would be par for the course with these boys and Bella Dan Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 56 . 7/31/2016
Yes, ass backwards . . . but, sometimes that is the very best way to do things. Wouldn't be surprised if all their lovemaking produced the baby they were discussing . . . causing them to get married a lot sooner than planned. Maybe Edward has super sperm. If that's the case, he'll need to run out and get a 'V', sooner than expected. It was funny to read that Alyssa and Masen looked half crazed from being around so many kids. I like that Bella and Edward offered right away, that they'll reciprocate soon.
9,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »