Reviews for The Bigger They Are
Rita01tx chapter 49 . 8/26
And things were goin' so well with Charlie Bear LMAO! Wonder what Barty has to say that might embarrass Edward!
Rita01tx chapter 48 . 8/26
Poor Edward...his inner monolog just kills me LMAO! Thankfully, Charlie can't actually read his mind or he really would be in trouble *gigglesnort!*
Rita01tx chapter 47 . 8/26
Well, at least it wasn't Charlie waitin' downstairs LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 46 . 8/26
Glad Josh realizes Edward is the best thing that could have ever happened to Bella and the boys LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 45 . 8/25
Should be another interestin' visit when the Swan family descends upon them LOL! Hopefully, little Jake will be reassured of Edward's permanence in his life by then!
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 8/25
Glad Emily got the all clear from the cute but underqualified vet LMAO! I see this return to everyday life where time together is precious movin' Edward and Bella closer to some kind of merger where they all live in one house!
Rita01tx chapter 43 . 8/25
Oh, boy! Bella finally gets to have her wicked way with Edward...in seven weeks and some odd days LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 8/25
Dogs are absolutely SUPPOSED to sleep on little boys' beds! It's a rule!
Rita01tx chapter 41 . 8/25
Awww, and Emily to round out the family...perfect! Just so the vet doesn't find a chip in her neck!
giovi3969 chapter 52 . 8/25
d]
Rita01tx chapter 40 . 8/25
Brilliant idea to have all the home movies and photos transferred to DVD! But what's got Sam's undies in a twist?
Rita01tx chapter 39 . 8/25
Nothin' more irritatin' than a teenage boy learnin' the guitar...or any other musical instrument, for that matter, but it's a proud moment when it starts soundin' like actual music!
Rita01tx chapter 38 . 8/25
Oh, God! You just had to remind us of annual school shoppin' *groan!* So glad that's waaay behind me LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 37 . 8/25
For a minute there, I thought Masen and his little family would just take over Edward's house and he could move in with Bella and the boys but of course it's waaay to soon for that *facepalm!*
Rita01tx chapter 36 . 8/25
Those boys disappeared so fast when they got home, I guess they don't feel the need to protect Bella from Edward anymore LOL!
9,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »