Reviews for The Bigger They Are
JazzieJ7777 chapter 78 . 6/14/2014
love this story, and how everyone came together, thank you for sharing it with us and letting us tag along thru this journey of your writing. jake was my absolute favorite one in this story...i also loved how you gave edward the non traditional brothers of emm and jasper and created a whole new character in masen that was fun and fabulous loved it
EeWee chapter 78 . 6/14/2014
I don't even know where to start to tell you how much I love this story. Everything, the kids, Bella, Edward, all the new characters... just everything! And I really enjoyed it from Edwards POV. nice change of pace. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
PattyRose rec'd this story in her wonderful story called "This Is Who I Am". As soon as I finish that I'll be back!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 78 . 6/4/2014
lol just lovely, thanks for posting. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 74 . 6/4/2014
ah one of the wonders of the world feeling the baby move inside you xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 72 . 6/4/2014
God is so lovely. xx
mrsfifty chapter 78 . 6/3/2014
Oh wow...78 chapters...I would love to review every chapter but ... I felt the need to have to read it straight..and in 3 days I finished!
You and your stories, long chapters but I never felt long, I even need more. Like this story has grown in me. This story is sooo sweet my teeth hurt lol.
Love this fic. Really. Love it. I wish I read this sooner but better late than never!
Thank you for the story. It's wonderfully sweet and happy :)
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 61 . 6/3/2014
lol had to be called that. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 57 . 6/3/2014
Gah Cotton creek has been moved so not available to read, shame. Same with the cube. hey ho. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 48 . 5/30/2014
oh dear, the first time i met my hubbies parents, I sneezed and farted at the same time, at least his dad thought it was hilarious, xx
CSG chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I saw this on FB & thought id check it out. Im adding it,to myTBR. 78 chapters? Shhh... Thats alot. lol
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 41 . 5/29/2014
ok so a puppy but I was sooo close. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
Eue got be drenched puppy or something... xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
Ah m for marriage and mother, sniggers. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
Such a difficult time but I feel she is making the change and turning a corner.
9,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »