Reviews for The Sun God's Grief
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Loved how you showed the more caring side of Apollo. Keep writing, you're really good!
TrueColorsNeverFade chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
It was so sweet. It would be so hard living forever and watching your children die. Most of the time in horrific but heroic ways.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Nice story!
Are you making a new one?
You write very well, so you don't really need to improve.
:D
Angel01 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
What child of Apollo was it?
Naruthirnith-of-Greenwood.001 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
wow that was depressing... BUT great!
Estic and FlowerFlame chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Is that all?Darn wanted to hear more.

Oh well...nice story.I like the way you had Apollo greave

for the loss of his many Gods greave for there story.

By,Estic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh my gosh. I was about to cry. I honestly think the world needs more serious/loving Apollo stories. Bravo to you and hope you make a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
potatoqueen chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This kinda makes me sad...but its really really REALLY well writen and I like it a LOT! :) Keep writing!
JolytheHypocondriach chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
The story was so good! I started tearing up when I read it!
vorpos chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is so amazing.
softnerd chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
is this about will solace or just a random apollo camper? can u do a follow-up, pleeeaaassssseeee?
ILuvTheStoll's chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hi again (I wish I'd stop reading this I'm getting depressed) but just 2 clarify since I'm slow apollo's child got shot by a robber/mugger or something and Apollo killed the murderer.
ILuvTheStoll's chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really loved this piece, and I though the part about Apollo having all the pictures of his newborn kids taped on his dashboard...I cried a lot in those too...embarassingly I sobbed- like "Omg Bambi's mama died" sobbed. Anyways luv u, luv this and luv mullets!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was really good...well written, and good storyline