Reviews for Phantom of the Opera House
CrystalAngelaHeart chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Ayako is the one who should sing next then Yasuhara, Lin, Masako and then John. After that should be naru then mai. and will you please update soon.
Blood Red Gun chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
felicianoludwig chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
you should defiantly continue i want to see who sings what and all the different scenarios! please update soon please please please!
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
loves it :D
SpirallingHarmony chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Lol you made a Naru-esque character in Persona 3? XD That's cool, I never even thought about doing something like that!

Haha, oh my god this song is so catchy! I'd never heard about it before this fic, and I had to play it while reading the chapter XD It's from an anime huh? I love how Mai and Bou-san know it XD they're like the ultimate big brother/little sister pair!

AAAHHH! My inner fangirl just fainted from an overdose of awesome XD Lol I love how Yasu is all "did we rob a bank?" Imagining the boys as the guys in the band was just too funny! Lol John is definitely the cutest, but Naru would be the sexiest! Haha, I love Yasu! "Let's enjoy it!" Pft, he's so funny XD

OH MY GOD! XD The girls are the cops? XDDD You are way too funny! XD Oh jeez, Ayako seems like such an angry driver... Aw, I love Masako and Mai being friends! Masako is nice, she's just overly jealous.

Lin is like, the coolest driver ever. How unfair that the boys get him behind the wheel! D: lol. Haha, this is so exciting! Ayako is pretty good at driving herself! Lol all the girls getting distracted at the boys XD what bad cops! Oh! Will there be John/Masako in this? I would love you forever! There isn't nearly enough of that pairing!

Naru is so wacko! Even if it's an illusion, I'd still be scared to drive off a cliff . This chapter was so great! I couldn't stop smiling!

I lack car knowledge too, so I totally thought you knew what types of cars were in the video, and I was all "Wow, you know what type it is?" so no sweat! A car is a car

Please, please, please, continue! I love this story already and would be devastated if you stopped! Oooh, um, I vote for either Masako, Lin, or John! I want one of the more quiet characters to get the spotlight XD Anyway, I hope you update soon!
SpirallingHarmony chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Kyaa~! A musical! Oh my gosh I love you for that alone! XD Your awesome plot is also addicting! The set up for the scenario was great, and I think you've really got everybody characterized well, so good job!

Lol, Mai and Masako just get along so well XD and I can totally believe that Naru would have an internal Mai sensor! I love how everyone is going to have to sing! Bwahaha Naru has finally met his match! XD Ha, I love how Mai is actually excited by the prospect of singing while Naru would rather chew his own arm off! Well, the girls are just better than the boys at having fun, I guess.

Oh my goodness! Illusions that match the song! *Dies from how awesome this story is* Bahaha, Naru really is the jealous type, ne? XD Great chapter!
Maika Akarui chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Hi, it's me, the author.

I accidentally overwrote the 1st chapter with the 2nd. Thanks to the reviewer who told me that there are 2 'chapter 2's. It's okay now. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Why r there 2 chapter 2's
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I want Masako to dance and sing!

Without wearing a kimono...xD
VirguleAddict chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow, this fic seem fun ** I really like it!

It would be good if Ayako can begin, or maybe John, since he doesn't stand so much!

Tough, not everybody is good at singing x I'm dying to know what's next **

I'll add you to my alert!
softball2240 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OMG Lin should sing first!
Jazzy chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh. My. Goodness!

You know what's really funny? I was talking to my conspirator, Lee, about doing a Phantom of the Opera Ghost Hunt story! And as soon as I said that, I got on fanfiction, and here you are! Doing the idea yourself! Haha, I was a little bit shocked at the coincidence of the timing and everything!

Good chapter! I like Naru singing Lolz. Can't wait to read more. And oh- Monk has my vote! :P Update soon please!