Reviews for Voices in the Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Honestly this made me cry a little bit.
Deanna-Jade chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This was beautifully written and had the perfect amount of humor in there :)
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh, Jack. I've always thought his coping mechanisms don't work too well, but then, I'm a sappy, happy-ending-seeking person. His ghosts are so very real, and Jack knows that, except the part where he really doesn't and really /does not want to/. I like the progression of events here, and Owen's definition of Hell is all the more amusing 'cause it's so true but so utterly false at the same time.
Marian.Locksley chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
*starts sobbing and can't stop, am now getting weird looks from my friend*

I have read so many fics where Jack dies, but this one actuatlly works.

Well done *grins*

Hey...do you reckon you could read my fic "Heaven and Hell" It's kinda around that topic (kinda) *puppy eyes*

If not...doesn't matter.

anyway, love it, and is going on favourites

x
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow...that was gorgeous.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Loved it. Sweet yet sad.
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow, that was really beautiful, sad, sweet and hopeful at the same time. The imagery was astounding as well. It fits so well that Jack would find peace, and Ianto in death. Wonderful job!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
aw that was such a great story! great job!
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow, that was beautiful.
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
powerfully surreal. nice one.
Mc Parrot chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Brilliant - that's a wonderful take on it. It's just like dreaming and you don't remember if you wake up.

Great little piece.
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
You know, I always had this theory that the only reason Jack saw nothing when he died was because he wasn't actually 'dying' at all; his body was just temporarily rebooting, like a computer.

And it stands they'd all be waiting for him, and that Owen would still be snarking, and that Ianto would be the first face he saw when he realizes there IS light beyond the darkness after all.
VeeDub chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Brilliant!
choosing a pen name is hard chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
lovely, beautifully written and delivered well.
toobeauty chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
so heartbreaking but beautifully written!