Reviews for Hyde Park
ASnowFern chapter 5 . 10/14
No. I thought this was gonna be a doomsday fixit!
Thanks for breaking my heart again):
eccyclema chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I'm drowning in my tears, oh god, the ending killed me.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh, dear. That was sad ;-( Still, it was a great read. Thank you so much for writing!
Dakotah chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hehe, this is cool because one of these days I'm going to be going to college in Hyde Park, and now every time I look out my window I'll think of this! XDD Anyway, excellent story. The epiloge almost made me cry, but I loved it to bits anyway.
CountryGrl chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Oh my. That last terrifically sad but perfect. I was half hoping you'd find some way of bringing her back...but that was so sadly beautiful that it didn't need it. I loved Rose's voice throughout, and how she remembered just before...and the rose on the monument...just perfect. I loved it!
Dinny93 chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
That was heartbreakingly sad. To think that if Rose had never seen the memorial in the first place, she may not have fallen from the lever. It was a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy really. And the poor, poor Doctor at thend! It was such a contrast from him at the beginning of the fic ( The switch from first person to third person for the epilogue was very effective too as it created a sense of finality - Rose is gone so the story can no longer be told from her perspective.

Sara Eleanor Rose chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Oh, that almost made me cry.
thelumineers chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Poor Doctor! No!
jiminxx chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Wow. This story was just fantastic! Very sad ending though- poor Doctor! Anyways, I'm glad you ended it the way you did, to be honest :) keep writing great stories!
Jasper winked chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Wow. Just wow. This epilogue sent shivers down my arms; you wrote it beautifully. Everything came together wonderfully-you really got Rose's point of view down. I like how you didn't include Doomsday, just the memorial scene. It gives the last scene more heaviness, if that makes sense. I also like how it was in third person POV, that was a nice touch.

Lovely. :)
bookworm199612 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
I love it!
StarryNight101 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Aww... sniffle. So sad! But I love how you included this bit about the Doctor's thoughts and emotions after Doomsday.
StarryNight101 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Aww... sniffle. Of course, I know that scene is taken from Doomsday, but it's still so SAD! Waaah!

But I love how you intersperse it with Rose's thoughts, like how she loves the Doctor, and with what's happening, like her slipping form the lever.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
couldn't help but wish for a reunion but this was brilliant! It made me sadface :( great story, i'm glad I read it! Katie x
FindingStarlight chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
I'm dying to know how this ends!