Reviews for Fish Out of Water
Adelled chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
This is as good a place as any to end the story. It was a wonderful ride, full of justifiable teen angst.
stellaSMacked chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
please update this story soon... It's a really interesting story that i would love to read. Awesome job so far!
rai1515 chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
Write more
merciki chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Wow, what an emotionnal chapter ! Well done !
merciki chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Chapter two was great, and I look forward to see where you take them with Romeo and Juliet !
merciki chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I really can't believe I never saw this story before :)

Love the start ;)
HisSecretLover18 chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
Prince-Charms-Em chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
Great story update plz(:
Prince-Charms-Em chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
Great story update plz(:
TrippandFall chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
I Love, Love, Love this story. I just reread it and it satisfies my need for more M and M. It's the perfect blend of comfort, agnst and love. Please continue it because that would make your readers year!
thena-ditey chapter 20 . 11/20/2011
Want.. More. Give, please! I'm really enjoying this story and I have way too many cliffies for comfort. Please! :) Fantastic story. One of the best AU's I've read.
HisSecretLover18 chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
What's going to happen next? Is Mary going to be able to get her sister back? And how will Marshall be able to help? Will Mary tell Marshall about being accepted to college? I hope you update soon.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 20 . 9/11/2011
I liked it. Please update soon. Seth is classier here than in the show. That's what I like.
Original Max A chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
Don't you hate those reviews when reviewers get all whiny and beg for a continuation even though your interest in the story had long waned or real life has taken priority? Don't these people realize that you have a life beyond the written word and fanfiction?...

The answer is NNOOOO! Especially when it is as well-written, honest, brutal and believable as this story is. Most high school fics have a tendency to be epically lame, but you have made an incredible story with tough choices, wonder characterization and realistic actions. (whatever part of this that is related to your home life, I hope you have come through it okay). Anyway... Please come back. Please. PLEASE! Good work!
Selene Illusinia chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
Here's to hoping you're going to complete this story. It was be really great to see a full conclusion!