Reviews for AnaStarTrek
rachelandray chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
This is amazing! Two of my favorite things smooshed together in the best possible way! :'D you are a genius. Please write more! I wish i could give you like a medal or something. :)
LazyBones chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Oh my lordy! I just have to coment on how much I love that you used the fabulas Zachary Quinto's name instead of making up some anoying nickname for him. Cause I mean you can't really shorten Spock and not make it sound really weird. Love Chevok too, he always did remind me of a cute fluffy dog. Now I must continue reading, loving it so far though!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Interesting story, I love how you are portraying all of the character ;]

I cannot wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon -

~Tala-Paige~
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Loved the new chapter can't wait for the next ones xx
NaomiBlue chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
So Sulu is Bartok, interesting.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Hey loved the start of the story can't wait to see where it goes xx
Yeah too lazy to log-in chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
So, I haven't seen this movie in fucking forever, so I'm not even gonna read it until I've watched it again. Which won't be for a while, cuz I'll be super duper busy this week and shit. lol

Anyway, yeah, but what I read of what you have written on paper is pretty epic so far, so I didn't actually feel the need to read this... haha
NaomiBlue chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
I assume Bones is Vladimir, can Uhura be Sophie? I really like Chekov as Pooka, he's just as excitable as little dog.
NaomiBlue chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Really like this story so far. Keep up the good work.