Reviews for I'll Tell You A Tale
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 8/24
Bloody spectacular. It puts a smile to my face when I read this. Well done.
Princess of Laziness chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
WHAT?!
THIS NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT HERE OMG YOU DO NOT SIMPLY LET A GIRL FALL IN LOVE WITH A STORY AND THEN LEAVE HER HANGING!
Please continue this? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
tjbwaldring3 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
So good! Thanks for writing and sharing this!
A.Schuy chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
There's probably no chance of it happening anymore, but still I have to ask. Please continue this!
Circinus chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh wow I loved this so much! There aren't nearly enough fics about these two. I love the way you write them, all the verbal sparring and teasing and back and forth is so entertaining and true to their characters. I really hope you continue this :)
miss nobody chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
please continue it sooner. i love it! the impending danger..and all teh fun..great.
Aquasira chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Please continue this! I know its been about 3 years, but it is a LITTLE aggravating to read such lovely work and have it end on a major cliffhanger...so I beg of you, keep writing this piece.
Raogrhys chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Three years?! Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
this piece is very good...you've kept the characters' voices just like they were in the movie...thank you for writing this one :)
arinhel.melleide chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I've read this before, back when I had no account with which to review, and I wanted more. Now, I really would like to read more because you write the characters so well. I understand writer's block, having a couple stories that I haven't really written for in a long time, so a gentle nudge is all that I am giving.
claire-loves-music chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love the switching of views. You've done a good job of keeping everyone in character i hope you update!
Ichiume chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarh! Such a beautifully written piece! Was hoping it was completed, but guess not. :P Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
oh wow i really do hope you update some day!
you're an amazing writer and i really enjoy reading your stories!
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very interesting, and quite accurate on how things would probably transpire! Impressive! I can't wait until you continue! Really! CONTINUE!
servant123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I do hope you'll pick this story up again soon!