Reviews for Do you know what a kiss means?
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
I'm kinda confused. What exactly happened to Tsuna? Car accident? What were he and reborn arguing about? I don't really see a alt ending, it's confusing and really similar. Can you explain? Other than that I really like this story.
Arcana Elixir chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
dare of death: ****

T-T T-T TToTT T_T T-T T_T

R27...shall live on!
Tansku94 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
So does Tsuna die? Or is it another version this story? I hope you didn't kill Tsuna.. Loved the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
T-T Reborn, u should be able 2 see Tsuna in the afterlife...so don't cry!XD R27!XD
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I'm never ever reading the alternate again.
YaoiAddict8059 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
The last chapter... I'm going to cry now. ;_;
PurpleSong chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
For some reason I like the second ending better than the the first...

For some reason I just love to read story's were the seme is heart broken ._.'

Po-poor r-reb-born i cry for you reborn!
Lemo chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
It's weird that I still like fics where the character is a prostitute since I actually WAS one O.o;; Oh well XD -keeps reading-
LuckyStarWitch chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Gawd...I LOVED IT! QUQb...great job~

There were lots of spelling and minor grammar errors in your story but I still LOVED IT! I love it so much that it seriously glued my eyes onto the screen (No...not literally...xD)

I finally get to read another fic about geishas (heaven~)...I really love stories where it somehow involves prostitute houses but there are only a handful of stories about them 3...

Thank you for writing this wonderful fic of my favourite pairing in such a wonderful setting and and! Thank you very much again~

I like your writing style as well...ub..I've tried very hard but I just can't write like that...3''...

There were characters weren't too OOC so don't worry about it! ub I liked this new side of Tsuna you created and you weren't completely off the mark with his characterization anyway~

Good job~
Nekokratik chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
This story is so touching! although this ending was awesome, I'd prefer more the first happy ending ... with more to it

This was awesome! XD
PeanutMango chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wah! The setting was great! Totally can imagine Tsuna meeting Reborn in such a way, although it's sad... Poor Tsuna! Tortured by other people! TTATT
KitsuneDango chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
i didnt get the last chapter at all...care to explain please?
cringeworthy101 chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
OMG. I cried. :( Sad, but really, truly, a great piece of writing! :) Good job, and good luck on future stories~
setton-san1 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
if you do go to hell, i'll save you a seat on the bus to there. 'cause i got a first class ticket for REALLY enjoying this. XD LOL! thank you so much for writing. ;D 3
Queen Phantomhive chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
There is two different endings and truth to be told, I love the second one better because there is more emotions and it is longer. Hahaha.

However, the first one is not bad too but the ending is a little too rush and not much is being told.

I really like the feel of this story. Hahaha, I hope you will write something soon.