Reviews for Higurashi High
superangelo128 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
This wasn't too bad of an AU. I did like you attempting to make Shion/Satoshi develop in a differnet way and including events from the original.

The only problems I had is that you seemed to not show much of Shion's manipulative/teasy side earlier on and that you only showed a glimpse of it in the last chapter you wrote.

Mion/Rena was incredibly random but I guess you may be a yuri fan so whatever

I guess it's too bad you discontinued since I feel like you could've fixed to make it really good.
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
WAIT, THERE WAS GOOD HIGURASHI FANFICTION EVER?

O-OH YES, AN UPDAAAAATE

*fanfare of trumpets and also probably cake *

*well if you could play a cake as a musical instrument. I'm sure I could find a way *

O-oh gosh... ahh... I still love this so much... I love the way you have the characters interact. Even though I don't usually support Mion and Rena as a couple, I think you're doing it very well.

Also Keiichi pffff what is wrong with you you are terrible xD

A-AND SATOSHI. So adowable. He told her he needed the plasters changed just to spend more time with him, didn't heeee... hurrhurrhurr.

And yes I did catch that misleading little dialogue in that scene. But only because of the lengths I stoop to for good!fanfics these days ((short answer: livejournal even though I am afraid of it for some reason ))

Ahhhh I love this

And you a little

K-keeeep writing...
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Oh wow, you updated! 33

We love this story. We do. Very much.

I like how you used the bikes-falling-over-Satoshi-saving scene, too. And the way the twins interacted! Quite amusing!

You'll keep this one running, right~? Please~?
ethertsuki chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
loved it!

cant wait for the next chapter! :)
japaneserockergirl chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I have to say that this is getting pretty interesting. Normally, abused people tend not to let others in onto the truth so easily, but I guess that Satoshi really trusts Shion. Update soon!
Wolf Ness chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I liked this. It's an AU but some events from the actual story line still happen. Shion saves the day! :D lol Keep writing, this is good :)
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Gawwww I love you.

... Well, specifically, your writing. And this fic.

Very much this fic. I think this might be the first alternate-universe Higurashi fic I've seen... plus of course, it's Satoshion, which is probably my OTP for life. You've done a really great job writing everyone down, and getting their emotions.

Please please please keep this up! I want to know what happens next...
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I've been meaning to write an AU for Higurashi, but I've never gotten the time. So I'm glad that you did it, since that takes a burden off of my shoulders. Keep writing! And I'm hoping that there will be a twist in here somewhere!

japaneserockergirl