Reviews for The Ever Growing Itch
The Go Getter chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Dude, you have to upload a chapter where he gives in. Pretty, pretty please? This was really funny, I love the way you write! Especially the way you captured Rory and Lorelai's relationship and dialogue was wonderful.
badkidoh chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Well I liked the story a lot but the ending was a big disappointment. they really should have done it. it's nice there in love and all that but that's not going to make Rory any less horny. In the end waring is pointless.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
awsome story

Pretty please update really soon
Marla's Lost chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
I really enjoyed this and liked the grandmother/mother/daughter sex talk. Strawberries...interesting!
TL22 chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
He really is a man of steel, whew!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
I wish I could say I liked the ending. I really do. because it made sense. so very much. but it just feels wrong. not that they didnt do the deed in the end. but the fact that even though it should have felt like they were moving forward in their relatiosnhip it felt like they simply stood still. not even in teh physical way. but because he did all teh right things all the wrong way. maybe I should have read the actual story first but I dont know ...

it just didnt feel right in the end. maybe the probelm is me. it wouldnt be that surprising. it sort fo feels like she wanted to take a step in the relationship that was too big for him. and she understood it. but instead of deciding to take it one step at a time, it felt like they just decided to dance around a spot until something just exploded. it just didnt feel like the next step into a beautiful relationship. maybe because I hadnt seen the previous steps? so in the end it was a whole lot of build up into nothing, literally because it felt like he should have said that already. like he should have said that in the first chapter. like this should have been the beginning of the story not the end. thats it. thats what bothered me. there was a build up for something that didnt happen which left a weird taste and what actually happened I guess I didnt see the build up of so I couldnt enjoy it

yeah, I stop now I just had to let out the dissapointment. because up until the last part it was just so ... wow
x.lizzy.x chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
"Weenies. Dean wasn't making this any easier."

oh god...she just took off her dress and is heading into her heart is pounding...I'm actually nervous for her and she's a freakin fictional character! AHH! I'm pathetic! LOL

"What if her aggressive attempt to satisfy her own needs killed him?"

LOL! wow...I'm lovin the Happy Meal comparison...cracked me up!

awww...that was really cute! and that does make a lot of sense coming from him... I swear, you always think of EVERYTHING when it comes to your stories, with this AND Supernatural.. I swear, you're

anyways, I loved it! :D

I hope to hear more from the verse (Sometimes You Do)'s one of two of my absolute favorite stories from this entire site! seriously, I loved it that much! lol

great job :D keep up the good work :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
ahhh! another chapter before the big night? ahhhh! I'm dying almost as much as Rory is! lol jk

"Especially the day he wore his tightest pair of jeans that hugged his butt just so nice."

X) wow...nice! lol

LOL! that conversation with Emily was horribly awkward! poor Rory! lol

bahaha! did Emily honestly just say "get jiggy with it"? LOL!

"Grandma hit on Dean?"

"No wonder the house always reeked of the stuff whenever Dad came back from a trip."

Ewww! Old people sex...gross...LOL

yay! she's all prepared :) can't wait to see how everything wraps up!

good job!
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 8/14/2010's been FOREVER since I've actually read on I haven't been able to catch up on your stories! AHH sorry! Lol

"The time seemed like a bit of a crock to her (ha!)"

LOL! wow...

aww...that two become one thing was cute!

good job! can't wait to see if it all works out for her ;) lol
Liz86000 chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
I LOVED this fic! I laughed so hard, but then was really moved. I love Dean & Rory, and Gosh, is your Dean adorable or what! Now I only wish you would write what happens next! :)

Great work.
Summer2391 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
great story please update
Mi chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
OMG, I can't stop laughing. I'm only at chapter 1, but you are so great.

Lorelai's ,,distraction" by Dean... you made my day, thank you.
anka-x chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Oh my god! Now I need to learn all of the things that happens between "Ever Growing Itch" and "Procon" the evolut,on ıf the relationship, theşr first time. How they decide to marry. What is the relationship between Dean and Rory's grandparents turned out to be? And I need to learn what happens after Procon, too. Whih means that I am need of at least 10 more of these Redemptive-DeanVerse stories. :D :P
Madebyme chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
What a thoroughly satisfying ending! You really teased that reveal and it was totally worth it. It was a sweet and touching ending and really speaks volumes about how much Rory and Dean's relationship is developing.

This fic really highlights Rory's fierce motivation and the way she tackles things head on. If she wants it, she'll fight for it. And I like how you turned that on its head. Proving that you can't always get what you want, that there's reasons for it and that sometimes there's more to things than meet the eye.

And I couldn't help but cringe and feel sorry for Rory when she realises that her master plan isn't going the way she imagined, standing in her lingerie holding the plates of pie! Yikes! And poor Dean's shocked face when he first sees her. You packed a lot of detail in here and the whole scene flowed and worked so well.

Dean's reasoning was thoughtful and respectful. I think it really fits with his character and how much he's grown and it just makes me adore him all the more. And I like too how Rory realises that she's missed the whole point, about growing together as a couple first. And great touch with her respecting his decision and their relationship, choosing not to pursue things when she knows can could make him cave.

I'm really invested in these two now, they make such an adorable and deserving happy couple. I really hope to see more from this verse, it certainly puts a smile on my face! Take care, Abbi
spnMom chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Awww, all that build up... Now I am feeling a bit like Rory... I hope there is going to be a follow up later. It looks like Rory is taking Dean a lot more seriously and that is making me very happy. Thanks for posting.