Reviews for Fiancée
We don't have blocks in England - we call them streets or neighbourhoods
Lara.x chapter 7 . 3/14
Another amazing story! Love it xx
WizardDemigodAvian-American chapter 5 . 1/28
Wow... Not many people write about Lily and Petunia, but I think it's important. I absolutely love Lily and one thing (among many) that I like about your writing is that you really show a lot about Lily's life. I think Petunia is definetly an important person in her life and she helped make her who she is. Lily is strong and her strength is tested with her relationship with her sister. Anyways, this is really great! I love it!
WizardDemigodAvian-American chapter 1 . 1/27
This deserves way more reviews than the hundreds it already has. It's spectacular and I am enjoying rereading it.
goldensnitch0423 chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
DUNDER MIFFLIN! I LOVE THE OFFICE!
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
This story and boyfriend are honestly some of my favorite jily stories! I love Lily's snarkyness it's had me in tears trying to stop from laughing too loudly. Gosh This was just so good I could go on forever about it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
James is being a turd
Slavetomyvices chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
To be honest, I was decently excited to read your story after 'Boyfriend'. But to come to the part where your protagonist jokingly hits the only girl you very purposefully describe as black bothers the hell out of me. Maybe you should reexamine race in geopolitics and sociology. You clearly have a lot to learn. I've never stopped reading a story until now. It's a true shame. And before you victimize yourself by thinking I'm throwing flames/fire you ought to know that as a women of color and an avid reader of all that is Harry Potter, I have never been so turned off by one sentence as I have with this one you have written. And that I had actually liked your stories before reading this. Whether you realize it or not, you wrote a terribly hateful and racist scene.
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Awe that ending was so cute and perfect. Lily got her priorities straight and she was adorable with her confession :3
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the first installment of this series but I don't think I am enjoying this one so far. Maybe Lily really should go marry that restaurant dude Giglio, she even thought to herself that she wanted to. I mean what kind of committed person does that when they already have a significant other that they love? Just wow.
Doug chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
Are you afriad of sex or what? Seriously... you don't have to have the smut in there, but it's extremely illogical and fucked up that they spent an entire year without fucking, considering how they could barely get their hands off one another in bf.
chuchud chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
i may have understood it at the wrong way, but lily didn't exactly choose james (even if he's "the one") over her sister.
the ultimatum wasn't concerning only james as husband. in petunia's point of view, james may have been the representation of the magic world.
by asking lily to choose between her and james, petunia was asking lily to choose between the muggle world (normal, calm) or the magic one (dangerous, adventure).

and the ultimatum happenned because petunia didn't find a way of dealing with lily's two different societies. magic society wasn't only dangerous and a place where petunia didn't belong to, but a something that could (sometimes) steal her sister from her.

lily wasn't choosing only the love of her life, but her magic part as well. lily didn't want to leave petunia and the muggle world behind, but could she deny her desire of being a part of the magic world? i don't think it was fair to lily.

of course, i do understand petunia's side. petunia wanted as sister someone that she could depend on all the time and lily couldn't be that person if she was fighting death eaters whenever they appeared.

and, james potter in this stories of molly are absolutely the best. i may be in love with him... no, i'm definitely in love with him!
rl94 chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
I'm a little confused about how anti sex Lily's parents are - I mean they're 18 and they're fully grown adults and they can't share a bed?!
Not sure if I grew up in a very liberal house as my parents let me sleep in the same bed with my first boyfriend (I was just shy of 17) so sex was always seen as something that's totally acceptable and natural (as long as precautions were taken!) (they always are!)
So only a little confused about the whole sex situation as if this James was my boyfriend (and I was 4 years younger) I'd 10/10 be banging him every night .
Thechosenbiblio chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
The thing I love about boyfriend and fiancée is that lily is a teenager, she sleeps in, hates dressing up, loves to eat, is sarcastic and witty... In so many fics she's perfect or she's a replica of hermione, but you have managed to turn her into her own person and that warms me up.

I've got to say, my favourite character in this is April, she's fun, flirty, cute, motherly... She's a brilliant character and doesn't fail to amuse me.

One thing that makes ur fic stand out is how you make it look like the future is everything they joked about, in boyfriend lily said something about a cure for the killing curse or that she'd leave her firstborn with petunia, you have Sirius mentioning Azkaban. Gosh, your writing is so unique and beautiful.

On my phone so I haven't logged in.
Thechosenbibliophile
AzureMoonlight chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
HA Ha i also have secret stashes of granola bars.