Reviews for Fiancée
Nice story, but damn, ur chapters r LONG!
potterhead chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
in the books, Neville Longbottom was shot with the Cruciatus curse, and he was ok. he didn't need medical attention. why did Tabitha? over all it is a great story, although there are some mistakes about the characters, and amiture writing fails.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Love love love this! U need to write a book!
Irshna chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
It was great! And the ending was emotional! Loved it!
PotterHeadsruletheworld chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
AWESOMENESS
Gotta love cliffhangers
Lots of love
Leanne
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
Beautiful, that's the word that covers this chapter, and story overall, the best. I feel really sad about what Petunia said, but I can understand where she's coming from. And I love how much James and Lily love each other, it's just heartbreaking. Everything in this chapter and story was stunning, keep doing you.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
I love this, the love between Lily and Petunia is beautiful, that speech was magnificent. Jily is amazing! And I like how shocked Petunia was, and I guess this will bring them closer-knowing what Lily has to go through and how much she's in danger.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Awwwwwhhhh
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Awwwwwwwhhh, adorable! I love Sirius Black! :D XD He's so funny, so is Hestia and... everything of this book! I also love how happy Mr Evans was in this chapter, it really warms my heart.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
AMAZING! I kinda feel bad for Petunia, she just wants to get the attention since she's the one going to marry the guy she loves!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
We don't have blocks in England - we call them streets or neighbourhoods
Lara.x chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Another amazing story! Love it xx
WizardDemigodAvian-American chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Wow... Not many people write about Lily and Petunia, but I think it's important. I absolutely love Lily and one thing (among many) that I like about your writing is that you really show a lot about Lily's life. I think Petunia is definetly an important person in her life and she helped make her who she is. Lily is strong and her strength is tested with her relationship with her sister. Anyways, this is really great! I love it!
WizardDemigodAvian-American chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
This deserves way more reviews than the hundreds it already has. It's spectacular and I am enjoying rereading it.
goldensnitch0423 chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
DUNDER MIFFLIN! I LOVE THE OFFICE!