Reviews for Fiancée
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 8 . 1/16
Gosh I loved this story. I love how it makes for a perfect background for Petunias relationship with Harry and her stories about her sister. This is dangerously close to becoming (at least partly) headcanon to me
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2017
Hey Molly, you wrote that Lily's mom was 54. And here it's written that her dad is 53. Does that actually mean that her father is younger than her mother? Or is it just a mistake?
Don't mind it ok. I love your fanfics. I really do. You're actually the best
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Oh god I totally love this one! You are a great writer molly,, you have described James as no one else. He's really adorable in boyfriend and in fiance as well. I love the last chapter of both the fanfics and I really appreciate your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
OMG LOL
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2017
This story is simply wonderful. I honestly cannot find words to tell you how much I love it! This is the one Harry Potter fanfiction that I've been coming back to for years, and I really can't imagine life without this story. Anytime I think of Lily and James, this is what I think of. The characters were written so well, and I feel like this is actually what they would have been like as teenagers.

Anytime that I need some good old cheering up, this story is the first place I go. Lily's crazy antics never fail to make me laugh, and James and Sirius are absolutely hilarious! It's insane how well this story has been written, and I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon it! I've searched and searched for another story like this, but I haven't succeeded, which just proves how lovely and unique it is.

I absolutely adore the Boyfriend series, really! I actually read Fiancée first, and I had loved it so much that I just had to try Boyfriend, too. I've heard a lot that a sequel is never as good as the original, but not in this case. The characters stayed the same people; often in other stories, in sequels, the characters become completely new people, and I hate it. Whenever I read this story, I feel a sense of familiarity, which I love!

Speaking of characters, I love how quirky Lily is! Society thinks that women today need to be gorgeous, strong, and silent, and I don't think that's right. Lily is beautiful, but she's got the brains, too. And while she is one of the strongest characters in the story, she shows that it's okay to be weak sometimes, which sends a positive message to readers. You don't always need a front. Lastly, she's not afraid to say what she wants, and she always does, even if it makes no sense. She's just a wonderful character, and I love her just as much as you do!

James is also such a great character. His love for Lily is so strong, even when she's rejected him so much... which shows that you can't control love. They both have such an easygoing relationship that I can't help but want what they have!

I've said it a hundred times, but this is just so well written! It seems like it could have really happened, because it's so realistic. It's not that "girl meets boy, and they fall in love" story. It's got real emotions, and it never fails to tug on your heartstrings! Prepare to shed a lot of tears, people!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2017
love this story! However, I found a few errors in the French translations (at least I think they're errors!) "Fleur de Sel Salt" just means "salt flower salt" which made no sense to me.. also, "les petits fours" means "small ovens".. I'm no cooking expert, or a French expert, so I don't know if I'm right, as I'm trusting Google Translate right now.. If anyone knows, please tell me! I'm really confused, so it'd be great if someone cleared this up for me! Thank you! And this is a fantastic story! I read this a long time ago, and I love to come back and reread it!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2017
It was so beautiful! But why would she have to spend hours cleaning if she could just do magic?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
Nice story, but damn, ur chapters r LONG!
potterhead chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
in the books, Neville Longbottom was shot with the Cruciatus curse, and he was ok. he didn't need medical attention. why did Tabitha? over all it is a great story, although there are some mistakes about the characters, and amiture writing fails.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Love love love this! U need to write a book!
Irshna chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
It was great! And the ending was emotional! Loved it!
PotterHeadsruletheworld chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
AWESOMENESS
Gotta love cliffhangers
Lots of love
Leanne
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
Beautiful, that's the word that covers this chapter, and story overall, the best. I feel really sad about what Petunia said, but I can understand where she's coming from. And I love how much James and Lily love each other, it's just heartbreaking. Everything in this chapter and story was stunning, keep doing you.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
I love this, the love between Lily and Petunia is beautiful, that speech was magnificent. Jily is amazing! And I like how shocked Petunia was, and I guess this will bring them closer-knowing what Lily has to go through and how much she's in danger.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 5 . 8/13/2016