Reviews for The Shining Dark
Irelandgal131 chapter 33 . 7/21
love this story! Can't wait to see what happens :)
Cavisze chapter 33 . 6/22
The plot has been an enjoyable read! Thank you for all your time and effort that you have put into this. Your details really give a lot of imagery, and I can see the story as I read it.
Kuchiki24 chapter 33 . 5/27
it's oka..I'm still patiently waiting for the next chapter!
His Royal Gothness chapter 4 . 5/15
This is really good, it's very well written and has me on the edge of my seat, can't wait to continue!
foolish intentions chapter 1 . 3/25
Hella fuckin rad and totally immersive. Love that word choice. "chassis" is a fav.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/3/2015
OMG! I just love your story 3 please don't stop writing... I love how you make the adaptation, you're awesome :3
Earilmadith21
Jenny ice chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
Just found this little jewel while looking for another story...lets just say I completely forgot about the other story I was looking for. This. Fanfic. Is. One. Of. The. Best. I. Have. Ever. Read. Period. The details you use to describe the action and the creativity use incorporate to go with the plot of the syory is BRILLIANT! Please update soon!
LunaBianca chapter 33 . 3/21/2015
The story still grips me. What a fascinating way to incorporate Nel! I really enjoyed the last two chapters and eagerly await more. I don't have any critique to offer...

Well, maybe I want to know what is happening with Isshin, Karin and Yuzu. And I always like the Ichigo and Rukia interaction...The scenes with Sora were really moving.

You're doing a stellar job with this tale, Trip, and I appreciate all of the time and creative energy you give. Thanks for writing!
Magical Poof chapter 33 . 3/19/2015
Oh my god, this fic is amazing! You've done an incredible job reimagining the world and fitting the Bleach characters in perfectly, as well as keeping many of the same plot points and characterization. I love it! But I particularly love your portrayal of Ichigo and Rukia's relationship, it's absolutely beautiful. I'm definitely looking forward to more! I was honestly so disappointed to realized I'd gotten to the last chapter, I wanted to keep reading!

I can't wait to find out what's going on with the dream Rukia had (and this White Moon business. I know it's Rukia's thing in the manga, but I imagine you're hinting at something by having the Hollows give her a unique, identifiable code name? Also what was the business about the fertility permits or something? Is she sterile? So many questions, but I'm really looking forward to finding out the answers!).
Guest chapter 33 . 3/2/2015
Duh, duh, Dunnnnnnn! Don't leave me hanging on this forever! I cannot wait for the next chapter in our bleached-out-space-adventure!
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 32 . 2/24/2015
GAH! CLIFFHANGER!

Please do not wait so long for the next update! I absolutely LOVE this story It's so unique and clever and I just cannot wait for what happens next!
guest chapter 32 . 2/21/2015
So glad to see an update! I didn't know there was one, otherwise I would've read this chapter already. This probably won't be super organized but some passing thoughts:

First, I noticed the comment about Rukia's annoyance with Renji seeming irrational and undeserved. I think it's true to an extent but not in a bad way. They left each other on bad terms and when they reunite Rukia finds out he's been hired to kill her and Renji finds her in a closet half naked with another guy. You'd be hard pressed to find a worse reunion between exes. And when we consider the short time span since that reunion and that they're currently fighting to save billions of lives, the tension makes sense.

Yes, Rukia is snippy with him (I do feel a bit bad for Renji at times - not really in this chapter though) but it's understandable given the situation. I think what makes it more noticeable is how it contrasts with the manga, where they've mended everything and slid back into a close and comfortable friendship. But Kubo tends to have things forgiven pretty quickly, and I don't mind if you want to go in a different direction here. The Rukia/Byakuya relationship might be one of the biggest examples of this (especially given the chapters involving Rukia's bankai) but I'm down for the ride.

I like how you tied in Sora and elements of Orihime's fight with Numb Chandelier. Poor Tatsuki - as in the manga, left behind by her best friend and childhood friend. Originally Kubo planned to have her develop power, along with Keigo and Mizuiro. I guess it's for the best he didn't, he already has too many plotlines to manage.

So the ability to control the bio modified people...that must be why the ones attacking Rukia back in the garage suddenly disappeared and Ichigo came in? How uncomfortable it'd be having to listen to Sora. I feel like Ichigo keeping his "situation" a secret from his friends could backfire. Horribly. Not that he really has a way of bringing it up, or has any reason to from his pov. He's trying to keep things under control and protect everyone as usual. Then again, when shit hits the fan it might not matter whether they know or not. I can't wait.

Thanks for the update. Real life stuff can be demanding. I hope you find/keep your muse and find the time so this story can continue.
Mega Mario 6 chapter 32 . 2/20/2015
I never would have though that there was anything creepeir than an abandond hospital. Then you put a creepy hospital, in a blood-soaked tin can, in space. Not to mention that this particular hospital was creating your weeping angel level scary monsters out of its own passengers, and the worst part is, you barely even touched on the scene and it still has that much weight. I swear, if you wanted to you could give us all nightmares... In fact, if I didn't already fancy myself partially insane I would already be having them, and probably enjoying every moment.

Your writing is excellent as always, IRL sucks sometimes but your loyal readers will always be here ready to follow you into the world of your creation. No matter how distacting life gets.
Irelandgal131 chapter 32 . 2/19/2015
yay! glad you update. hmm where is this going...
Guest chapter 32 . 2/18/2015
Hi, it's the first time I review your fic, sorry! it's my favourite fic in all the time I've been in this fandom, I love to see little snippets of the original bleach history woven in the universe you've created, I want to thank you for all the time you have used researching and writting and for still taking the time to keep updating, many great fics have been abandoned and I am very thankful every time you update.

Thank you and see you next time!
Kiri