Reviews for Crimson Twilight
Guest chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
Please hurry to update!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
You are going to continue this, right?
MeteorSmash chapter 23 . 11/21/2013
i still read it. It is very good. Just dont crap out on me like babylonskyhawk
Myzuno chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Yes! Yes! Yes! I've been waiting for a new chapter, glad to see you're back. Loved the entire thing, and the way you handle Shadow's and Mephiles' interactions is superb, keep up the good work!
Kayslay chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
To be honest,it WAS a ridiculous amount of time,but I couldn't blame you now can I?
It's a good thing you updated though,even if it DID take a while.I see you haven't lost your touch,that's a good thing.
Anyway,I'm REALLY curious about what's gonna happen next, hope it ain't gonna take that much time again..
By the way,what's the problem?
See ya!
-Kayslay Logging Out-
KageFuego4 chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
Alerts are beautiful things! I'm glad to see you've returned, as well. Group tension is always fun (as well as expected) to read.
I look forward to seeing how this raid progresses, as well as whether or not Knuckles & co resolves things or more of the group dynamics fall apart. There're other things too (Amy & Blaze) but more important than all else... Shadow!
Anywho, the writing is still magnificent & I'm already anticipating the next installment. Keep up the good work!

-Kage
StarkidGamzee chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
Hi there.

Its so good to see that you've updated again! when I saw it I was like: ... huh... is this... OH MY GOD IT UPDATED!

Its good to have you back Mystery :3
Proud Bi Gal chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
Myz, when are you going to update again? :(
error chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
5/18/13

Mystery002, Y U NO UPDATE?

-/error/
MeteorSmash chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
I have an awesome idea! What if Shadow and the other incarnations had...a FIFTH beast level where they become the beast itself! That is all
BAI! \(o)/
raeweis chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
Wow! I loved In the End and I'm loving this story too! You have so many interesting characters and a very great plot. So many twists! And the descriptions are amazing! I especially love the fight scenes. You have a gift!

The whole situation with Shadow really reminds me of the song "Slip to the Void" by Alter Bridge.
"Slip to the void to the dark to the fall...Sever the ties trip the wire dig your hole...But it's all in the way, you turn your back today...Look at what you've done. What have you become?...In the void that you made the moment you let love go." And all that's in between.
KageFuego4 chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
Shadow lives! Totally worth any wait.
I'm once again pumped and ready for whenever the next amazing installment comes to be.
Keep up the great work.
Myzuno chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
It's January 6th now I need the new chapter! I'm dying over here man
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
This chapter has intensity off the charts! Knuckles just successfully killed off Echo who definitely caused problems for the heroes with his powers of sound and nearly killed Ares! I have a feeling that Algos will be the one to fight Ares despite Ares having what looks like a rivalry with Knuckles! The sneak preview was also incredible! Something tells me this bit is actually when they've reached the final battle! Cannot wait for what you have in store for Part 2!
Whisper chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
YEEEEESSS! Shadow's alive, I KNEW he couldn't be dead! I KNEW it!