Reviews for Alpha, Omega
AnimeLuver4413 chapter 1 . 6/4
This has got to be one of the cutest Destiel fanfictions I have ever read. It is amazing, and very well writen. I've read it at least 6 times now and I still love it.
Sam chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Love the church song beginning I draw a lot of inspiration from those songs too
Demitria Teague chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This was so beautiful. I really wished there was more.
jazzy2may2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
KatKitsune chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Awesome :)

The only thing that my sister and I (Emono) had an incredible laugh on was:

Me: Ahh! This is my favorite worship song at church! I SIGNED THIS!

Emono: Well now all you're gonna be able to think about when you sign that is Castiel bangin dean. *head bob* bow chicha wow woww. Oh yeah. Giggity...except with Castiel it would be *puts on straight face* Giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity *same tone of voice the WHOLE time*

I was rolling on the floor laughing my a** off the whole fuzzing time :)
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was soooo sweet! Just one question though. While I like the deanxcas sweetness, what is going to happen to lisa now that cas is back? You did say she was gone for the week so does that mean once she gets back dean is going to leave her for cas?
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 12/3/2010

Radioactive Paradise chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
i luv it this is exactly how i would portray cas and Dean 3
SierraKathleen chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Simply adored! This was so cute, but not overly, with just the right about of hotness hehe _
KyoKohitsuji chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
awww Cas in Dean's shirt is utterly yummy.
Sara Ines chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Awwwwwwww *_* So sweet !

"He turns around in those arms and sees a sleepy Cas in his black Metallica t-shirt, at least a size or two too big on his slender frame." - 3

Thanks so much to share with us your talent!
AngeloftheOdd chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love your work so much. This is gorgeous as always. It makes my day when I see that one of the new Dean/Cas stories up is one of yours