Reviews for Meeting My Father
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love it very much! I'm especially happy that after fostering Bessie as final revenge against her sister, it seems as if Mary has come to truly love her.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It's a nice twist to the story of Mary and Anne Boleyn and i like the idea about Mary is raising Elizabeth as a child before she knows that she is a princess and the heir to the crown of Great Britain.

would like to read some more of it.
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aww, this was cute. I think Elizabeth was exactly the only way she could have been - after all she was raised as a normal child and not a royal. But I think many of her classic traits remained, like her intelligence. She would still make a great queen! Poor Mary though, it mustn't have been easy for her to deal with this and to face the king all these years later. Very good job on this. :)
Demelza Sikes chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
brilliant!
Redluna chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I like the changes to Elizabeth's character. Its nice to see her have a chance to grow up as an actual girl instead of just a princess. And Mary sounds like an excellent mother to have :]

I was wondering, though, does that song that Elizabeth sings to Henry have a title?
attyfan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Most interesting. Thank you for writing this.