Reviews for A Sleeping Humpty Dumpty Beauty
Genibane chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Nice, definitely reminds me of a Anne McCaffery short story that I read many years ago and liked a lot.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
The first Bones/Kirk story I've ever read! Can't say I'm sold on the pairing, but this story was beautiful and written very well :) Thanks!
nhrc chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
(Deep breath, puff, hand on chest, eyes zipped)
Urban legend, you wrote it so well and not too sweet.
It's so beautiful, so moving.
And I do not mind that everyone call me "kitsch".
looking for mermaids chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
AHHHHH! This is so cute! I love it
Prayers to Castiel chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
flkdsfk I am squealing! Please tell me there is a sequel!
Romanse chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This story is BRILLIANT! Kinda pisses me off that so few reviewed it. Wonderful attention to detail and some very smart writing that shows how much you understand a man like Bones. I enjoyed every word of this story.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very sweet.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Heh - totally adorable :) A perfect ST:2009 adaptation of the classic fairytale - it's sugar, and spice, and everything nice... excellent work! xD
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Awe! I'd love to see a companion piece of this with them on the Ship later... I've found I have a soft spot for Bones taking good care of a vulnerable Jim.;)
TheOriginalKateMonster chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is also Fantastic!

I've already read it three times now, I just love the way you write Jim and Bones, It seems to come to you very easily.

Keep up the brilliant writing, I'll be keeping an eye out for some more incredible stuff ;D
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hehe so sweet I loved it kirk and McCoy were so sweetxx
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Awwwww! *fangirl flail*
Eclipse Bloodmoon chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
...This is creepily similar to the Anne McCaffrey short story my the same name. Actually, except for the names, it's almost identical. You sure you didn't re-read this at least once? Because that's just creepy coincidence, if it is, in fact, coincidence.

You wouldn't try to put one over on us readers of fanfiction, would you?
TheProblematique chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, and I don't even ship theeeeeeem! *pets the boys* But hey, they are cute, and the story was wonderful bb ;) I am once more in awe of your great skillz (although they are currently keeping me from studying, which I shall get back to immediately)!

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve ya my darlin'! *huggles*
Waterhouse Mermaid chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was beautiful. I loved the twist with the fairy tales/rhymes. Very nice, keep up the good work!