Reviews for Out of Character
This was really a good story... too bad you didn't finish.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I sincerely hope for a continue one day... Because I got intrigued by this
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
JennyLB chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
I am really enjoying this story and hope you post the next chapter soon. Your rich details make visualizing the events quite easy. Thanks! JB
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
I love how Pater immediately knew Neal was going to follow him anyway :P but I really hope the person they found dead wasn't the guy 'Sam' he sounded cool :*(
govgal chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
sometimes good intentions don't turn out well!
Duffy1 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
As far as I can tell, you updated this story last August. Anymore coming? Very bad spot to leave Neal.
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
sounds interesting.. can't wait to read more of the story. more chapters are coming soon, i hope.
mbj chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Please please continue! You are such a great writer, I don't know what your profession is but you should really be in the writing, novelist profession. Seriously! I have also discovered your NCIS stories & am in the process of reading them all. They are fantastic. I can't stop reading them. Would also love to see you do some more NCIS stories. That would be great!
Tea Lennox chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
I love it. You are always such a good writer. I just get pulled in so much by your stories. I can't wait to have more of the plot relieved, hopefully in the next chapter. :)

One thing, though, I'm not sure you have Peter quite right in this. He seems a little soft to me. It works in your story, but I don't think Peter is always that compassionate towards Neal. Also, I thought it was odd that Peter just let Neal go so quickly when he asked. I wondered if that had an ulterior meaning? If it did, that totally works, if not, I can't see Peter just letting him go early without asking him why.

Please update soon!
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
really good plz put the next chapter up soon I really want to know what Neal's plan was and what happens (and how he got to his 'crazy' plan in the first place)
mtee1958 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. It has a nice build up.
spookysister7 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
plz continue
Drowning Ostrich chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Nice! I'm looking forward to where this is going. I like your writing style, very good on all fronts.
Stroma chapter 4 . 8/12/2010