Reviews for The Soul Collector
666Spektor chapter 10 . 8/9
...that was beautiful and sad.
Leila chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I cried buckets of tears I'm surprised their still coming while I write this. It was lovely, sad, and scary in the basement part. Other than that I loved it, good job! No. Fantastic job! :)
Wishful Thinker chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
That's so sad.
Slimwithin chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I dont know wether to thank you or say grrrr as I should have been asleep ages ago! Just read it all as I couldn't put it down again...what a lovely story with a very happy but very sad ending all rolled into really know how to capture the readers attention. I think next time its to do with ghosts and spirits ill wait until there is no storm heart was racing! Thank you :-) x
grouchtomato chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Great story, but I wanted it to go on and on!
homermyhero chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Such a lovely story - poor Edward. Love your writing style and I was totally captivated. A different twist with our favourite characters. Thank you for sharing it! :)
WaitingForRand chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
I loved your story... :)

but whatever happened to Emmet and Bella? :D
All black and white chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
I love your story! It was extremely well written, you made it easy to counect with the characters and the things they were going though. The plot was also really thought out. Please keep writing!
annaharding chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Oh, I loved this story! Thanx so much for the reading enjoyment!
GlasgowRose chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
This is a beautiful story! It would make an absolutely wonderful film (with different names for the characters, obviously)... just something to think about. Congradulations on a wonderful, bittersweet story!
itlnbrt chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
That was awesome... really sad, but awesome! Thanks.
Silverspoon chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
I actually forgot I was reading a Twi-fic here. This story was so overpowering, and stands so easily on its own without the use of Twilight characters. I thoroughly enjoyed this and know that it is my own loss that I never got to it sooner. They do say better late than never though, and in this case that saying is spot on. One of the best short fics I have ever ever read, and am ever likely to read.
Silverspoon chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
I am going to cry! And from so few words. You have a gift.
Silverspoon chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
This is just heartbreaking but I cannot and do not want to stop reading. I hope there is a little happiness in store at the end!
Silverspoon chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
GASP! I am totally skipping an in depth review to read the next chapter quicker...