Reviews for Sonic's Valentine's Carol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
When I saw the title, I was like, LOL WUT? XD Nice starter though keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
pretty good :D
Rowan Jacobs chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
I can't stop crying! ;'(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Sonic tails
sheccidlarios500 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
That was great sonic knows how to win a girls heart!
Rainkit1 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Really sweet! :)
emma chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
its...its...BEUTIFUL! :'(
le.pechi chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
awesome fic! :,)
Nicole Gilskilz chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Thank you for writing this. even though the chapters were a little short I still loved the story
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Whoa. That was magical! I thought that this story was extremely well-written, and I like how you included that Amy died from heartbreak, instead of what the contrary, and most people would write, suicide. It was really cool to have Sonic finally make it up to Amy in the end, and the sparkles were a nice final touch too! I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
hello i am rukia. that was the best, emotional, sad, happy and romantic story ever! you have a great imagination! keep up those skills!
dawsonfan01 chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
can you not review the whole story - does it just have to be a chapter? mehwell

well sonamy01, i thought you captured the essence of the characters very well. also you portrayed amy's emotions very well, i really felt for her.

despite it being quite colloquiol at times i thought it worked really well and could be a writing style that you could develop to be really unique. i'm looking forward to reading your more recent stories to see how much your writing style has matured.

keep up the good work!
who smiles chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
This story was sooo cute! And even though it was super cheesy (in a good way) you wrote it really well and that made the cheesiness okay.

Once again, this was a reallly great story. I hope you keep writing!

-Awesome D
DAYDREAMMARELOVER chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
This is the best Sonamy story I''ve read yet!
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
Aww. Hah. This is so cute! :)

Nice job. Again. xD