Reviews for Love Letter Mishaps
FreakFreak chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Reading stuff like this makes me wonder WHY THE HELL DID I EVER LEAVE THE BONES FANDOM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

-hugs- thanks for re-inspiring me!

warning chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
you need to bump up the rating on this one
restivesilence chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Delightful! This was so Booth. :D I will be adding this to my favorites. Great job!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
"The kiss lasted too long and ended too quickly". I LOVE that phrase. Great job.
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I really hope you write more stories for Bones because that was fab! :) I loved the letters that Booth tried to write to her...

'Tempe.

That's what her father called her. There was no need to inspire Daddy issues.'

LOL! :D

'Roses are red,

And violets are blue.

Behind this cocky belt buckle

Is a hard-on for you.

Well, it made him laugh.'

I actually snorted with laughter when I read this bit! Hilarious! Bless Booth :D

In the end it was the kiss that was just perfect. The only way to describe just how he feels about her... and her about him! :) x
Writer Unblocked chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aww very cute! I liked it, especially now when it seems all fanfic are about season 5. This is a nice change :)

-Harlem
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was really good. (: I loved it. Amazing! Yay.
jesseg1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Write more Bones fics! Please?
J-awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Awesome story, even if it is your first Bones one.

"And that's why you're the genius, Bones," he said with a small smile he couldn't hold back despite his embarrassment.

that line was adorable. Probly my favorite. forreal.

it was in character, i thought. considering i don't watch too much bones . . . but still. it seemed like them. especially at the end, i felt. i dunno. haaha.

CONGRATULATIONS, EMILY. YOU KNOW HOW TO WRITE.
Kriti chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
oh my god that limerick poem thing was hilarious!i wish he had sent that,it would have been so funny!but this was great:) a little laughter,a little cuteness, lots of fluff and mush..well done!
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
cute. adorable. believable. LOVE-ABLE.

really. i like this. :)
VEB.DaffodilDaisy chapter 1 . 6/4/2010

Cute!
mjels chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
love it very sweet
Alynotfromcali chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Lovely!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Loved it! I like it very sweet!