Reviews for A Change Is Gonna Come
MiniLover chapter 31 . 11/7
Wow, such an original story! I love your take on things! You created such complex characters! Those complexities made for a story I could not put down. (cleaning and wash just had to wait!) I was blown away by your originality with Sookie becoming pregnant with Eric's children and then running (or popping) off to California to create a new life for herself. And your final chapters were unbelievably imaginative! Loved it!
loretta57 chapter 31 . 10/24
i really like this story i would say love but the thought of sookie dieing and eric joining her is sad. the ap got away with taking their child is wrong she lead sookis and emma right into felips hand i thought she wasnt allowed to interfer in desteny?
bttrflybelle chapter 31 . 7/19
I loved your fic! Definitely one of my favorites ever!
gruen chapter 31 . 3/24
This was a very different take on things, and I enjoyed it, even though the ending felt a bit rushed with the huge time gap, and made me sad. Thank you.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/23/2014
I still can't believe you let that bitch AP get away with stealing Eric and Sookie's daughter and had Sookie still forced to work with her even after her bold-faced betrayal.
tanseynz chapter 31 . 12/7/2013
Great story, so much unexpected. I find Sookie to be a weird character though. So quick to forgive Eric when he disbelieves her, but then even quicker to take out on everyone her anger and sorrow at losing her daughter to the AP, even though Emma didn't die and she knows she's being cared for. It's almost as if she thinks Emma only exists if she's under her control. Not the act of a real mother who already has other adult children.
tanseynz chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
IMO she's forgiving him way too easily. Bloody vampire!
tanseynz chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Such an interesting turn, and the emotions are so well written. I like that you've given her someone else's sorrow to focus on, maybe to help her realise she's not completely in despair.
bethelove chapter 31 . 4/18/2013
Great story.. Hope to read more Eric and Sookie's stories,soon please..
TDTwifan chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
I loved your story and where you took it. I like the idea of Sookie using her own magic to influence her ability to get pregnant with Eric's child. You stayed true to form on character development and I loved your added characters. I would love to meet Robert the Grecian vampire and Jarl, Eric's Brother. Very well written and it kept my interest. I can't always say that about the stories I sift through here on fanfiction, it takes a good writer and an interesting and believable story line to catch and keep my attention. Well Done:)
I the Ice chapter 31 . 4/4/2013
What a brilliant story with a perfect ending..
pk22477 chapter 31 . 3/9/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. You did such an amazing job telling it.
ShellCat chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
Really good story. You kept my intrest from beginning to the end. Look forward to another story.
treewitch703 chapter 31 . 1/23/2013
I was a little at sea here for a while, but I think I'll go back for a bit of a re-read. Good open ended closing. No story is ever finished.
LostInSpace33 chapter 31 . 1/20/2013
A bittersweet but beautiful ending to a phenomenal story!
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »