Reviews for A Change Is Gonna Come
Woofter chapter 22 . 4/5
I really like this Sookie. She's so sensible and I love the way she behaves and seems to be treated as an equal by these high ranking vampires.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/22/2016
Why is Sookie trying to rewrite history? She left because he accused her of being a lying whore and was about to become physically violent toward her. Are we supposed to conveniently forget that? This could have been an excellent story but the need to excuse and sanctify Eric and disrespect Sookie ruined it.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2016
Your writing is superb but I'm so disappointed in Sookie. Her delusions have made her into Eric's doormat.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
Sookie is showing classic signs of mental and emotional abuse by "punishing" herself when she has done nothing wrong and Eric is showing his arrogance by expecting Sookie to keep rolling over for him because of insufficient apologies.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/22/2016
If Sookie was so worried about Barry, why didn't she telepathically communicate with him the night before? I'm still grieving over her missing backbone.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
So Eric can run around making lots of plans and doing lots of secretive things without telling Sookie but he thinks he has the right to know how many times a day she farts? He is such an asshole. He's a little boy throwing temper tantrums and treating Sookie like a badly behaving pet when he doesn't have the right to breathe her air.

LMAO at Sookie's "I've hurt you as much as you've hurt me" bullshit. Did she call him a lying whore? No, I don't think she did. Who are you trying to fool with this trash?

I somehow knew Sookie would become a doormat for Eric once he showed his pretty face and said a few meaningless apologies. Your writing is very solid but your plot and character building skills need a lot of work.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2016
And here we go with Sookie already starting to pander to Eric. Why doesn't she have more of a backbone? It's really sad. She needs Robert and I hope he appears soon. Eric has no idea how to respect Sookie.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2016
Is this where readers are supposed to feel bad for Eric? If it is, it didn't work. He deserves to suffer.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
Sookie really does need to get with Robert.

Eric wouldn't hurt a woman? What does he consider accusing her of being a lying slut is? Damn but your Sookie is stupid. Why did you write her being such a spineless little cow? When Eric started ordering her around and snapping at her, why didn't she rescind his invitation and tell him to go to hell like a normal, thinking, self-respecting woman would have? Does your Sookie like being abused?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/22/2016
I love how crisp and clean your writing style is. Time jumps are a great way to progress the story and any interesting gaps can be explained as you go.

It's sad how delusional Sookie is over Eric. Someone needs to tell her that she is worth much better than him.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2016
And even after all this Sookie will beg Eric to let her forgive him, won't she. It's so sad how prevalent acceptance of abuse is in fanfiction but it is the usual trend. Eric has ruined all their lives but I'm still waiting to see him even begin to pay for it.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
So I was right, Eric is a useless, disgusting bastard. I'm glad Pam is free of him. She doesn't deserve someone so childishly despotic in her life. Eric deserves to be left cold and alone with his stupidity and vile personality. But, I know how these stories go. Later on he will hint at an apology and everyone will drop to their knees begging to forgive him. No one ever makes Eric pay for his sins and its disgusting.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
Does Sookie have undiagnosed mental problems? She keeps acting like she thinks Eric would give a crap about some "mongrel's" brats. I hope Eric is suffering severely from how he treated Sookie. He doesn't deserve her.

And really, a spin-off of this story where Sookie has a beautiful HEA with the king of California would be perfect.

I love your writing style. While I think Sookie has an undiagnosed mental disorder skewing her memory of Eric, you have a wonderful way with your words and story-telling skills.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
I have to say that it is unbelievably unrealistic that Sookie would be fretting over Eric in any way after the way he treated her. He emotionally abused her at the worst possible time so trying to get your readers to believe for one moment that she is in any way worried about Eric suffering harm is beyond realistic.

And I really want Sookie to HEA with Robert. Really, I do. Really. That REALLY needs to be an off-shoot of this story.

Really.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
Man, I'm liking Robert. Are you SURE you can't maybe write a spin-off where Sookie gets with him? Right now Eric needs to rot in solitary for being such an asshole. I hope he's suffering really badly. And I thought Sookie had closed the bond off?
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »