Reviews for A Change Is Gonna Come
jackie69 chapter 31 . 12/4/2019
Wow...just found this little gem!
What a wonderful story !
I really like those fanfictions where Sookie finally accepts her place in the Supernatural world.
Eric by her side and now those three beautiful children will continue to follow their destinies and become much more.
Tfs
EricFan71 chapter 31 . 9/12/2019
Interesting...what made you choose Lisp Man (my name for FdC after I read a description of him) turning Emma instead of Eric, Pam, Robert, Rune or Jarl?

I very much liked the story although I could’ve seen Sookie going ‘postal’ or maybe ‘full Fae’ after Emma was taken and telling her vampires to hunt down everyone involved especially the psychic who put the target on Emma. Based on the time you said they were looking for her, did you mean to imply that FdC wasn’t the main suspect, just to satisfy my own curiosity.

Hope you’ll do more TB/SVM stories- I enjoy your writing, you don’t go stupid with the characters and keep things believable while still satisfying our need to fix what CH & AB screwed up.
geenakmom chapter 31 . 9/5/2019
Just found this story today and loved reading it! Thank you for sharing it with us.
litmajoronleave chapter 2 . 4/18/2019
And here's Eric! What would he be like?
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
Found your story today :) So very interesting. I dont recall all the things that happened in the books (thank gawd lol) but I like to remember all the good Eric-Sookie moments.
drkraez chapter 31 . 10/16/2018
So just stayed up *all* night re-reading this fic in one hit. So good. Thank you. xx
Guest chapter 31 . 8/16/2018
So , are Eric and Sookie okay . Was really it ?
HartleySkarsgard chapter 31 . 4/16/2018
Wasn't too keen on the ominous ending but liked it until it delved into family life. Great read :)
jwarden chapter 31 . 1/31/2018
I love your SVM stories, and I hope that you continue to write them in the future!
KySun chapter 31 . 9/11/2017
Just finished rereading this story. You really kept the emotional roller-coaster going to the end. Emma so young to have the weight of the world put before her. Loved it again.
Newpuppy chapter 22 . 4/5/2017
I really like this Sookie. She's so sensible and I love the way she behaves and seems to be treated as an equal by these high ranking vampires.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/22/2016
Why is Sookie trying to rewrite history? She left because he accused her of being a lying whore and was about to become physically violent toward her. Are we supposed to conveniently forget that? This could have been an excellent story but the need to excuse and sanctify Eric and disrespect Sookie ruined it.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2016
Your writing is superb but I'm so disappointed in Sookie. Her delusions have made her into Eric's doormat.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
Sookie is showing classic signs of mental and emotional abuse by "punishing" herself when she has done nothing wrong and Eric is showing his arrogance by expecting Sookie to keep rolling over for him because of insufficient apologies.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/22/2016
If Sookie was so worried about Barry, why didn't she telepathically communicate with him the night before? I'm still grieving over her missing backbone.
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »