Reviews for There Will Be A Next Time
Aliko Kinav chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
This was amazing. Loved it so much
cellaria chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
There were little things..but overall this was pretty well written & very hot! And I loved the ending! That made it so much better! I couldn't love this pairing more lol you should try one with renji on top!
Kunohichi8 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
10 i love it
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
sylvia1984 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
WOW I love it
I would give a very big 10
I really like how you there character personalities right
DeseraBlackhart chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
rusty shrimp fork, those three words right there, one of the best moments in this chapter. but over all this was amzing
Red Cr0w chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
On a scale of one to ten...I choose...TWENTY!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Kyaa! that was just beautiful!
Lovers45 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
So sweet!3
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
You turned me into a puddle of whimpering goo! Hearts for the lovelies because someday Renji will realize that he actually is worthy of Bya's love!
KathrenCullen18 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was adorable! 10 out of 10!
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I RATE IT A 10! i loved the way as to how you wrote it! the end was very sweet and heart-warming how Renji loves Byakuya and how Byakuya won't let him go! XD how romantic
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I love how you made Renji OOC without him being... OOC. Not really OOC but you made him something other than loud and stupid, you made him seem timid and submissive but it still fit.
Allycat2090 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Wow. Love this pairing, love this story, and especially love how caring Byakuya is. Thanks for writing such a great story!
liqiu03 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
_okay, I know I read this before when I'm still an unregistered reader...but, this year, after making my own account to the site., one of the things I wanted to do before making a story of mine, was to give reviews to the fics I liked! Unfortunately, I haven't done that...but! HERE IT IS!(sorry for rambling..Ü)

_From scale 1-10? I don't think I would scale it 10...as some says...it's OVER the roof! I really like and LOVE THE STORY! But if you want the no. It's 10!

_*nosebleed* I like Renji writhing in Pleasure! *fangirl mode*

_I hope you read this review...I know it was REALLY LATE! But I hope you get to read this

_I've enjoyed the story so much