Reviews for There is help, there is hope
dgpolo chapter 1 . 4/11
I have been looking and waiting and looking for exactly this argument every time an author uses the 'basement' scene in a fic:
"What Kurt did was borderline creepy, that's true, but you would have never reacted the same way if it was a girl doing it to you."

"Huh?"

Rachel rolled her eyes, "Finn, you found out that Rebecca Astra had a crush on you, right? She always baked for you and sat next to you in English and batted her obviously fake eyelashes at you."

Finn didn't get it, "Yeah, so? I didn't like her back, so I told her."

"Exactly! You told her. You let her down gently. Kurt does nearly the same thing, and isn't nearly as aggressive as she was, and yet you blew up at him! You smacked his hand away from your face as if you were going to catch the gay."

Finally someone did, you! Thank you so much. It just makes so much sense to me that someone would've pointed out the double standard of telling a girl with a crush no, and telling a boy with a crush horrible names, or violence.
I really enjoyed this. Hope you are still getting the reviews.
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
this was really great! i think everyone can relate to this, gay or not. fantastic story.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That is an amazing story!
It's very inspiring and touched my heart
One of my best friends is a Lesbian and her Mother threw her out at 14
Her very old fashioned Grandmother put aside her beliefs and took her in and worked to understand.
I love your story
Kudos
Blade
CaliaDragon chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was a wonderful story. I loved seeing how Finn worked at changing himself and becoming the person he once was. I also loved the fact that he brought Puck along with him and that they both stood up and claimed Kurt as part of their lives.

Thanks
Calia
MovingAccount101809 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
GAH! I cried.
fostine.foli chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is really wonderful story :*)
Shamrock1100 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love this, this is how it should have gone down on the show. The idea of Blaine was a good one, however the way he was written caused the new to be licked off the candy too soon. Besides, I love the idea of Kurt with a big built stud like Noah.
Ginger chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This made me cry. What an amazing fic.
EnchantingNightmares chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
So sweet.
aggressivelycalm chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
oh my god, this is freaking AMAZING! I mean, not in the way pancakes in the morning are amazing, or watching the sun go down is amazing, but in a I can't believe something like this never happened in glee - AMAZING! I mean, the character development you have here ALONE is pretty much one of the best things I have ever seen on this page, but even the smallest details, just PERFECT. The way Finn talks to Rachel and Miss Pillsbury, and how he makes Puck watch the movie with him, and Puck standing up for Kurt, wow! Kurt would never ever have transferred to Dalton and thus spent months trying to be someone he isn't.
And the fact that the whole Glee Club went! And even Kurt going out with Puck (Puck WOULD be pan hahah), it fit together perfectly :D I can totally see a puckurt fic coming out of this maybe? Possibly? *subtle hints*
Famingo chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was gorgeous! I loved seeing Finn and his thought process behind the changes that we saw to some small extent on the show. I love how he convinced Puck to join him and then threw himself wholly into Trevor. I wish that they would show more of this type of interactions in the show and on TV in general. It would show more care and concern from his friends than Kurt has had. Really adored this fic!
TwilightEclps chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love it!
I couldn't stop smiling at the end!
Lady Luna Hale chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I think this might be the best story I've read on FanFiction ever. And believe me, I've read a lot of them. I've read this story before and I just needed to read it again. So I searched the website for it for about 2 hours to find this story because I forgot to just look in my favorites haha. But it was worth it. Because of your story, I am going to sign up to volunteer at the more local projects and foundations here I live like Trevor. Thank you for your story. I hope to be as inspirational to those in need like your story was for me.
EmeryFelton chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
THIS WAS AWESOME! I have no words. I loved this fic so much. You are amazing. I really can't say much else than that.
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh my god, that was so cute. And I like how you redeemed Finn's character.