Reviews for Embarassment and Contraceptives
PatientlyWaiting chapter 5 . 5/16
So far this is an excellent story and I would definitely like to see this continued.
Poor naïve Harry, those girla are terrible for taking advantage of him.
Wow, my respect for Hermione just dropped a lot. Harry doesn't even understand what he's doing and Hermione is kind of using him.
Tarix chapter 6 . 2/16
A naughty, but wonderful story. I'm sad that its so short.
The Cod Father chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
You're leaving it there are you mad ! or just some kind of sadist . How can you do that to us readers .This has all kinds of ways it could go and develop and not just the lemony bits .It is one of the few stories that stays in canon but just adds enough to change the perspective just enough .Don't let it end here ,you have such a great base developed .I would be amazing if it were continued further .
As a loyal reader I respectfully request that you revisit this story and let your muse run amok ! PLEASE
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
G
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Dear God and anyone else that may be listen, don't have Harry help the Dursleys relax.

I think you could have had more fun with this, but oh well.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
So thats what the kids call it these days.
goku90504 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
really needs more but really cool story too
red-jacobson chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I can't believe I missed these last two chapters! I had to laugh at Harry's reaction about how the year went, good to see that Harry has his priorities in order *GRIN*

red
TRUCE1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
ROTFLMFAO! OMFG! I've been laughing my ass of for the past 15 minutes! I thought that I was either gonna pass out or have a stroke from laughing so damn hard. I feel like I'm gonna pass out right now. And that's just from the first chapter.
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Just started this and it's freaking fantastic. Somehow I always pictured Hermione's upper-middle class professional dentist parents having that exact reaction to Ron from what they've had to have heard about him over the years. Blatantly pretending like he isn't even in existence.
Muroshi chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
That is a great story and I am saddened that it just stops there.
Osma77 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Seems a bit of a horrible place to end the story (almost like a cliffhanger) but endings are always hard. Most of them are never as good as people hope, and it isn't like this is an epic story with 100k words. Would I like Herm/Harry to get together, of course, i do in most every story. But I'm sure that they worked it out eventually.

That said, voting for a sequel, if for no other reason then it seemed like a really rough place to end.
Osma77 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Well, that's it. I failed. When ginny asked Herm what was wrong and she had her rambling fit, I broke down laughing and had to explain what was so funny to my (thankfully male) coworker.

Plus, I hate you so hard for being so good at writing Hermione. She is my fave too and now I cant get the image of her working herself over out of my head. Obviously I'm going to have to go back and read searching again (my fave version of her of all the stories ive read, and not even for the intimate content.)