Reviews for Embarassment and Contraceptives
obliviated fan chapter 6 . 2/25
This story BEGS for more! Please!

You've got great stuff, but what happened to make you stop writing?
mckertis chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Sucking a guy off...in a condom ? What the shit ?! Harry got REALLY short-changed.
G the Headmaster chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
Good story. I I wonder where the story would have gone next

?
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
This is hysterical!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
From what ive picked up, the end result wont be H/Hr, he will be with someone else. she is going to continously keep going "next time" "oh well, ill do it next time" and eventually its too late. And Hermione is going to be single until maybe, maybe she finds someone else later on, that someone wont be Ron because honestly, those two? no, it just wont work.
bikermo chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
So very funny!
So very naughty!
So very entertaining!
Please consider adding more chapters. I've read this several times and feel more incomplete each time. If I read it a few more times, I may disappear completely. My fate is in your nimble fingers.
PatientlyWaiting chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
So far this is an excellent story and I would definitely like to see this continued.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Poor naïve Harry, those girla are terrible for taking advantage of him.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Wow, my respect for Hermione just dropped a lot. Harry doesn't even understand what he's doing and Hermione is kind of using him.
Tarix chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
A naughty, but wonderful story. I'm sad that its so short.
The Cod Father chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
You're leaving it there are you mad ! or just some kind of sadist . How can you do that to us readers .This has all kinds of ways it could go and develop and not just the lemony bits .It is one of the few stories that stays in canon but just adds enough to change the perspective just enough .Don't let it end here ,you have such a great base developed .I would be amazing if it were continued further .
As a loyal reader I respectfully request that you revisit this story and let your muse run amok ! PLEASE
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
G
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Dear God and anyone else that may be listen, don't have Harry help the Dursleys relax.

I think you could have had more fun with this, but oh well.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
So thats what the kids call it these days.
goku90504 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
really needs more but really cool story too