Reviews for Being Draco Malfoy's son isn't always fun
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/24
Lolll! I think this is the funniest of the three. Very enjoyable and I like the transition between the ages.
Are you East Asian? Just because Aria calls Scorpius brother instead of calling him by name. I always thought of titles as an Asian practice.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/25
What can I say? I loved. I loved. I loved. Please do more Drarry mpreg. I adore those stories
I know okay chapter 1 . 4/17
I am surprised they found so much time for sex. Usually having kids kills the privacy to do it very often.
omg draco. geeeez.
fairygirl90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
rotfl! Sorry just imagining Snape barging into their room, to get their ass' out of bed! Too funny!
Cute series though, awesome.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
angelica90 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
It was awesome I hadn't laughed this hard in a while, my sister yelled at me because I was laughing too loud, and I am old, so trust me when I say even when she yelled at me I was still laughing because I have started crying from all the burst-out-laughter. The story was hilarious!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
HAHA i guess they forgot the silencing charms
schoolsucksass chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This trilogy was definitely fun. I think a Beta reader would have benefited you greatly, since there were many mistakes in your works. Despite that, and my concern about the lemons, I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
Jane Dolan chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
You need a life!
UnderStatement12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awwww that was soooo cute! You are such an amazing writer, I've been reading your stories and they are fabulous. Please continue the good work!
sugarbabies chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Loved these small on going stories. thanks
Sweety chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I really like the way you portray children you do it so well unlike some other writers. I love all your stories SO much. I hope you will continue posting them on adultfanfic.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Omg, that was awesome! Though I wish I could see the lemon scenes!