Reviews for KakuHida Rape
o.o NUUUUUU!
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
oh my...
Iris do Nascimen chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
eu irei cuidar muito bem dessa fic muito bem mesmo
NinjaDragonShiroku chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Lolz sasuke saying that is priceless! I almost died laughing!
TheSexyBritain chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Hell yea im a sasuke hater too
Nenshou Mirai chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
That was kinda odd but yeah... I am more of a NaruSasu fan jk lol XD
Nenshou Mirai chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
The guy did take it a little to far i guess.
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Kakuzu sure has an interesting way of showing his feelings.
Gaara'sTeddyBearr chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Do you know if anyone adopted this fic? I REALLY wanna finish it!

Ty!
ZatSmoopy chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Wow.. I hate sasuke too. Funny thing is that at the start of the seires I swore that I'd hate all Uchiha charactors 'cause of Sasuke but now I'm in love with Madara. LOL.
ThisAccountHasBeenMovedSry chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Ahahahaha! The irony at the end there! I heard this story was up for adoption... I'll gladly partake, if that is alright with you!
possiblycrazee chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I was pointed here by the Livejournal community FanFicRants. I thought they were kidding at first, but no. This story actually exists. I don't even know where to start with this review, but I'll try.

For starters, you could really do with getting someone to beta your fic. There are numerous grammar and spelling mistakes that a good beta could easily pick up, which would make your writing easier and nicer to read. They could also help you pick out a more inventive title.

My main issue though, is with the subject matter in this story. Rape does not equal love. A gay/bi man raping a straight man will not under any circumstances make that man gay/bi. That's not how it works. It just makes the gay/bi man a rapist and a criminal and the straight man a victim of a horrible crime.

Saying 'it's just fiction, chill out', or anything along those lines, doesn't make it any better either. You've still taken two issues that should be treated with respect anywhere, in fiction and in real life, (homosexuality and rape/sexual assault) and have trivialised them in less than 4000 words.
jiji970 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
the 4th 'AkatsukiMpreghida' ...

is it... the whole gang? o.0'''
yuki-chan name is yuki-chan chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
yes Kakuzu get what he deserve. and I say all of the above for the rape. It make my yaoi and yuri and other fantasies come true *nosebleed at thought* MEW! .