Reviews for How Strong You Are
The Girl In The White Scarf chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
It's beautiful. But heartbreaking. Amazing job.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was sad but good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Heartbreaking :(( you just made me cry. How could you write that and AGITATE me lol. Still it's a really good piece, I especially like the contrast of the strong concept Thing you got there. I'm a sucker for angst:)) thanks for writing, you really made my day better. Or sadder, I should say.
Scifisam chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I'm glad you normally just almost kill him, because actually killing him is too depressing. Beautifully written though.
harryandjamesluvr chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Its so sad! But so realistic, how could they not all fall apart if Eliot was gone!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I hope that will never happen, of course.

That said, you did a great job of getting into each of their heads, drawing a conclusion for all of them.

Still, they don't have to be strong on their own now (as you mentioned), they have each other to lend each other strength - and that will prove to the the crucial point eventually.

I agree, Eliot would have loved to see them being strong together then and there.
billysgirl5 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Very heartbreaking!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Can't believe you killed Eliot! I know you gave us a warning, but it still didn't make it any easier. I soooo cried at the end.
vickyloka chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I won't cry 'cause mnot a crier, but you got me close to it.

I don't think I hate you cause the story is too good (figured) and you kind warned us so I knew what was coming, but stil...

It's beautifully writen gal... I hope they get through it. I can't even picture an image of the team where they ALL aren't togheter. It has to take a lot of strenght...

Well, congrats. You've sucessfully made me depressed for the next hours. Great one, hun.

Xx
vampout chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
*cries* you've done it again, more brilliant-ness! great job!
americanbabe chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I loved your story. Eliot is my favorite character and although I hate seeing him die, i love the story line. Nice Job!
jediyam chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
heartbreaking! loved the insight into the different characters.
whimsey chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
HOW DARE YOU! OMG, I can't believe you actually KILLED him this time! You know, it would be nice if this was a con...hint hint hint, bring'em baaaaack!
BookLover223 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Thanks for the warning
AliKat7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Written very well but I hate it :( You're kinda evil!