Reviews for Pyrophobia
Smooth Flying chapter 9 . 11/12
I really love this story and the Canon divergence. I think it's a very interesting idea and concept and I want to see it explored further!
This is good, please don't give up on the story!
pesterspesterspesters pls update this is amazing i love this so much
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAHHHHH MY BABYYYY
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
Please update soon! I really enjoyed reading this and hope you can come up with more chapters soon! Can you please have more parts with Zuko and Sokka? Thanks! And you can do it! Write with all your might!
akufathul chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Dammit this is great! Moreeee~~!:D
The Little Chibi chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
This was fun to read.
Boudicca1 chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
ey you should update sooner
afriendofafriend chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
please update
YaoiChick1 chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
This has been amazing so far! And though I know it's been more than a year, I'm gonna follow this out of a hope eventually maybe you'll come back to it. I'd love to see Sokka and Zukos relationship play out, and Irohs and Zukos reunion, and how Jet reacts when he finds out Iroh is firenation and just Jets role in the story as a whole.

If this really is the end, then thanks for sharing and that I really enjoyed reading up to this point!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
I like this story a lot, but you haven't updated in so long. If you still actually go on this website, and if you still like Avatar, I can help you finish it
simonsj chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
I agree with everybody else about how good this is. I'd love to see more, but if circumstances have changed and you won't be picking it up again, then thank you for what you have given us so far.

BTW, I particularly liked this chapter because you are so skilfully setting the stage for tying so many threads together.
Syns chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
This is really great, pls update
QueenLight20007 chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
Loving it! Can't wait for a bit of sokka/zuko fluff however far away it may be! Looking forward to the next update :)