Reviews for Pyrophobia
Boudicca1 chapter 9 . 6/26
ey you should update sooner
afriendofafriend chapter 9 . 6/14
please update
YaoiChick1 chapter 9 . 6/5
This has been amazing so far! And though I know it's been more than a year, I'm gonna follow this out of a hope eventually maybe you'll come back to it. I'd love to see Sokka and Zukos relationship play out, and Irohs and Zukos reunion, and how Jet reacts when he finds out Iroh is firenation and just Jets role in the story as a whole.

If this really is the end, then thanks for sharing and that I really enjoyed reading up to this point!
I like this story a lot, but you haven't updated in so long. If you still actually go on this website, and if you still like Avatar, I can help you finish it
simonsj chapter 9 . 4/3
I agree with everybody else about how good this is. I'd love to see more, but if circumstances have changed and you won't be picking it up again, then thank you for what you have given us so far.

BTW, I particularly liked this chapter because you are so skilfully setting the stage for tying so many threads together.
Sara Snow chapter 9 . 4/2
This is really great, pls update
QueenLight20007 chapter 9 . 2/13
Loving it! Can't wait for a bit of sokka/zuko fluff however far away it may be! Looking forward to the next update :)
Scarygamer345 chapter 9 . 1/30
This is great! Shame it hasn't been updated in two years
Peanut-opolis chapter 1 . 1/10
Why do all the good stories die young? ;-;
WT chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
Gotta love how easy it seems for everyone to grow attached to Zuko so quickly. I remember reading this a while ago and it's just as good as I remember. Had to read the whole thing over again honestly.

It's been a bit over a year since you updated, but hey that's pretty normal. Still rooting for you and this lovely story.
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
WHY DO I ALWAYS PICK THE AMAZING ABANDONED FICS TO READ!?
tiredalchemist chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
please let there be another chapter in the works! i want to see this develop! i love finding Sokka/Zuko that don't immediately rush into relationships after first meeting each other.
BloodyWolf83 chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
that was a awesome story please continue please and thank you :)
Fives32 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
This is a very good story, it is a shame that it has gone so long without any updates to it.
Silmarwen Losshelin chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
So, its been a little over a year since you last updated, and since you said to pester you to update sooner (which would hopefully be very soon with a super long chapter since you've had a year):
!