Reviews for Late for Detention
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
"Umm," Remus peeked between the branches of the bush they were standing behind, "don't think so. No…he wouldn't be smiling if he saw all of us."

-Why not? Albus loves them (and only kept them for half an hour, and you know Hagrid won't make them work all day).

But Peter is a genius. Love it!
MalfoyNeedsMyRocket2Go2Pigfart chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
LOL Haha that was funny, Peter should help them! He shall deserve NO special treatment. Period.
ImNotSoEpic chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love the dialogue in this story: Especially all of Sirius' speech.

'"Great," Sirius muttered, running his hand through his hair as he lowered his head, trying to hide that he was talking. "The old fart's smiling."'

I really liked that line.

Sirius seems so... Childish and mischievous in that particular line.

"Hey guys? How about I help ya out today? You know, we should stick together on this."

I really like stories with a little gag/laugh at the end of it. This one definitely had one.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is an excellent one-shot, and your portrayal of the dynamic between the Marauders was impossible to fault. Your characterisation was spot on too. Remus was very like the man we meet in the novels, only there was a certain boyishness to him that had been worn away by time - I loved that because it was a realitic presentation of a happier time in his life. And Peter, of course, had the beginnings of his cowardice. He only stuck with his friends when it suited him.

Also, I loved the way they spoke about Professor Dumbledore:

It was crass, disrespectful, boyish, and I got the impression that the Headmaster knew exactly what they were saying. It was hilarious, and your dialogue worked extremely well - it was so natural.

The fact that Peter was so intimidated by Professor McGonagall made me laugh until my sides ached, as Sirius' womanising:

'"Better make her a Hufflepuff. No decent Ravenclaw would get caught dead with you," Remus shot back.

"Who said I wanted a decent one?" Sirius said in mock horror. "You wound me thinking I would corrupt an innocent."

This exchange was perfect. Sirius seemed so like himself, only he hadn't been crushed by Azkaban or losing Lily and James. He was witty, naughty and altogether too tempting for a nice girl.

I loved everything about this story.
Eccentric11 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
you're an amazing writer, you know that? At first I don't quite get it but I did in the end.

"The three nodded their understanding, and after listening to Dumbledore talk, for a full half hour on how he was not going to lecture them, he finally allowed them to leave." niice!

Wormtail's bloody annoying, and you pictured that well. :D
serindraxx chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
i really enjoyed this. it made me smile at the end, when Peter decided that he was going to do detention with the other three.

Julia Claire chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hilarious yet again! Loved the dialogue between the four Maouraders - they really sounded like teenaged boys. And the end wirh McGonagall was really funny.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
:D Sweet Marauders chaos. :) Great writing and I just love it, especially McGonagall! ;)

A fav.