Reviews for The Golden Age: Reclamation War
Talonis Wolf chapter 23 . 4/7/2014
'Kunai' is actually Sai, isn't he? *Rolls eyes* He never learns... in canon and fanon alike.

Although... I suppose if he modifies his original plan to Isolate the Edenites and the Naturals/Coordinators from each other, it'd actually be [i]easier[/i] since they already are separated, with the only contact between them up to this point being Orb and its Humanitarian Missions. And even those were technically illegal... Hmmm. I like what I see. So many possibilities...
God of Death and Disease chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I was interested in your weapon technology and their explanations. Most of it seems scientifically correct so I'm just wondering if I can use the knowledge for a story of my own I'm writing, if you don't mind. It's pretty hard to find such a decent description of future based weapons systems so good job on that. Still trying to find out what a Boser and all that crap does.

Been a long time fan of your work, I hope you'll keep up the good work.
New Guy chapter 79 . 1/19/2014
Hi Maderfole

I have been a big fan of your golden age books since you first started them. I check everyday for updates even though it has been nearly a year since you last updated. You do have a lot of fans like myself who are casual readers and do not have time for World of Gundam Battle Golden Age Warfare. I don't mean to rush you in anyway, please take your time but do give us some kind of update that you do plan to continue and not just focus on the online form.

Thanks again
New Guy
fadillah chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
i like yourssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ZE Terrian chapter 79 . 11/20/2013
I can already see a part as to how the fight will turn out. There still is a large shark in Orb and I believe he will be crucial to there escape. Can't wait for the next update to see how this team pulls off one of the most crazy prison break-ins ever.

I hope your well, and thank you for the amazing chapter.

Regards
Amion the O chapter 79 . 9/15/2013
A good chapter, and now the long wait for the next one. I do realize now that I must have read the scene with Djbril meeting Typhon and somehow remembered it as a battle in Orb, possibly because I ended up glimpsing the BALOR battle too, after all, before reading RW from the start.

I'm kind of happy for that, although I wonder how long it will be like many others before Typhon emerges.
Amion the O chapter 78 . 9/15/2013
I thought of something this chapter, that has really bugged me because it is a flaw as far as I can see, in the story as you have presented it. You went out of your way in Eden Disaster to show that many people, most notably Cagalli, HATE PEOPLE MESSING WITH THEIR MINDS, and it isn't just a temporary distaste either due to outside stimuli such as Kisaka's death. Cagalli and many others simply do not like it and frankly I do understand their complaints. This should have been expounded on in Reclamation War or not at all in ED.

Where is Cagalli's revulsion of psychic interference in her arguments about the Edenites? Where exactly for that matter, did these feelings go in the seven year gap. Timeskips are a horrible pitfall, I know that possible more than half the people on here, thanks to some of my own dramatic slip-ups with them. If Cagalli and vast numbers of surely millions of people if not billions got over their fear of psychics especially after Noa Borander proved they existed on live television for all to see, then you should have expounded on this happening or resolved it, preferably on-page, considering how important it is. It would have made Kira's betrayal all the more poignant, especially with Frost's attacks. Where was the nightmarish horror that all those deep, dark unconscious fears of psychic mind-rape were true after all? Granted, a good number of people weren't psychically attacked, but I still have to wonder about that.

But I digress. Where was the political spectrum of Orb Stumps living on psychic New Eden? This harkens back to my complaint about the malevolent presence of the Caller not being felt at least by Lacus, Aoi or someone. It just didn't happen. Or at least wasn't discussed, another problem. The Edenites mention it about Orb being Stumps. The Orbites don't. They behave like it's a simple matter of normal politics not involving what is honestly a world changing factor that many people rightfully fear.
Amion the O chapter 77 . 9/15/2013
I...strangely didn't care for this chapter. Don't know why, but it grabbed me wrong. It almost feels as if Frost is backtracking here with his feelings for Lilia. He already overcame and examined himselves and had his culminative moment with Lilia. He doesn't need to keep going on back and forth. If anything he's deceiving himself again. Well, perhaps not, but if this kept up he would. I suppose he's finally realizing that if he goes too far, he'll end up as a creature not too different from Kira or others. Perhaps Lilia is not too far off the right track in helping him regain his emotions of love.
Amion the O chapter 76 . 9/15/2013
This was a great character moment for the BALORS, Ashino and Lain. I'm glad it took up the time it did, and almost wish I could see the BALORS in action. This now gives these intimidating creatures a soul even if they haven't been shown in dialogue yet. Good one for the record score of heart-felt chapters.

I'm not sure how I want Durandel to fall, but I thought that quote about him fearfully talking about Edenites ruling over the Coordinators to be funny, considering he probably would want his own people to be in the Edenite position. How ironic. I do disagree with Cagalli though. She obviously wasn't aware of what Hitler managed to do when he convinced the Germans they were superior...Or the Japanese for that matter. the Edenites left alone sure thing and they wouldn't hurt anyone, but if they were put into Durandel's Destiny Plan, which he seems to feel would be absolutely necessary, then it would be a slavery caste.

I still laugh to myself when Durandel got Noa's genetics back as "Figure of Reverence".
Amion the O chapter 75 . 9/15/2013
I'm still surprised that Leviathan didn't form another tidal wave. Heck, she's easily big enough to cause a deadly wave with just by jumping and diving. Oh well. At least Jack did well for what he was.
Amion the O chapter 74 . 9/14/2013
A very good chapter, and a great start to the Heaven's Base battle. I love Sphinx, good kitty knows how to keep lesser beings in their place, reminds me of one of my cats. I'm surprised that Leviathan isn't able to create a water cutting lance like Gorefin. As a Grand Chimera, she doesn't seem to be doing much like she did on her first appearance...
Amion the O chapter 73 . 9/14/2013
I enjoyed the Loki's maneuvers this chapter, but I only wish Kunai had realized what affect his little fleet could have had against the enemy capital ships if he used his mental assaults on them instead of the colonies. I imagine he would have seen some far better results if he had the crews killing each other or running amok in forced panic and confusion. That would be an ultimate military weapon for a proper strategist to use. The Loki's could have just sailed easily in and poked the soft backsides of those warships with their nuclear harpoons and done away with them in droves before a proper countermeasure could be installed.

Instead he wastes it all on making civilians panic. How pointless. I admit I liked Kunai's character up until now, as he seemed competent and intelligent with the ruthlessness needed to get the job done. Now that he wasted the potential of his fleet when he could have been a scourge to the SPF, I'm not sure I care what becomes of him now.
Amion the O chapter 72 . 9/10/2013
The end of this chapter was most...disturbing. So Typhon has a human face? If so than I hope you give him more detail in that area.

A good piece with Noa, and it looks like he's going to be trapped under USN watch again unless something else occurs. Not much to say on that otherwise, if perhaps still good to see him creating a supercomputer that would have given him control of the entire city. Ah, that brain is wasted on him I tell you. Heck, give me half his brain and that'd be enough.

I noticed Lilia mention that Kunai had made his warship fleet public? Does this mean he's already launched? I doubt it, unless I missed some extremely important scene somehow. A good talk with her and her friends, even if they laugh now, after seeing Mr. Abyss they'll start believing in just about anything. That or scream in horror when they realize Frost has teleportation and doomsday power at his command, not to mention the Caller, who's a terrifying threat all his own, but nothing in comparison to a black, quantum sphere of death.
Amion the O chapter 71 . 9/9/2013
Gorefin stole this chapter pretty well, who knew a giant shark Chimera would be such so philosophical? Violet's behavior is slightly worrisome, although funny for now, hopefully Akira will wake her up from her ruthless seriousness.
Amion the O chapter 70 . 9/9/2013
This was an eventful chapter, only time will tell who changes who. The scenes were very emotional and impactful, if only Lilia had gone through more conflict about lying to herself like Zach had.

It was nice you didn't forget the Caller, and finally explained how Mr. Abyss responds to Frost.
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »