Reviews for Life with Feris
LesMiserablesGirl chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
Hey this is Elizabeth! (HI!) Anyway, this was an amazing story! I was like crying at the airplane part and then Ferris and Cameron came and now I hate you for making me cry! (just kidding) But really, I loved this story!
XxMicky DolenzxX chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
GoonieGirl? I love the Goonies! Good story but you spelled Ferris wrong... Great!;D
Gleekette chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
lol okay, this is still junebug1998 or xochan or whatever my user name is by the time you read this. anyways, hi! sorry i didnt review for this chapter or the last. i've been busy if you havent resd my a/n, anyways, this is also another account.

these chapters are so funny and cute! omg, i love them! update!
juneytoons chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Lol, I would SO do that too my dad.
figureskater1589 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
hahahahahahaha lol dat is sooooooo funny! I love ur stories so much! I really hope that you will update soon! I really want to know whatll happen next UPDATE ASAP! UPDATE ASAP!
juneytoons chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
lol, great as always!
juneytoons chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
OMG! I would freak out if I was in that building. I can't even do well in buildings only 4 stories high. You should've seen me when I was at a fancy hotel and we were like 60 stories high!
juneytoons chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
lol, you knowI love it so
juneytoons chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
LIFE WITH FERRIS IS BETTER! i know that at the age of 12. Ferris is AWESOMENESS! Don't leave him! Sorry... lol, awesome chapter by the way!
juneytoons chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
UPDATE! PLEASE?
Morgan Sakana chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Haha I really do like it, Abs! But what's with everyone calling you Abs? ;P

BTW I think you're spelling Feris's last name wrong. But I'm not gonna' be picky. Lovin' it! Please update! :D
Shadowedlion chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Awesome. update soon.
Beatlesholic13 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
I have an account under the same name, I just can't sign in at the moment. UBER CUTE! I miss Cams though. PLEASE HAVE HIM INVOLVED SOMEHOW!