Reviews for Bored
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Aww, this was really sad and cute at the same time, nice work :)
dulce-melos chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
So sweet! Enjoyed how Pepper reacted to the comment the first time; how it would seem like something not to comment on, and yet so important in the hotel room and also so heartbreaking for her to hear. A nice little insight into Tony's character. Loved it! :)
Lecidre chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow... I couldn't find the exact word to tell you how much I adore this story. Everything written in this one-shot is wonderful, and the emotions within this fic really moved me. Very beautiful indeed.
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I loved it!
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Interesting notion about why Tony does the things he does.

For me I'll stick with Tony just being his jerkass self because somehow his character is perfectly fine without too much depth. It's only after the whole kidnapped thing that he turns into a hero and gain's more depth. He already had some with his parent's death.

I do like him worrying that she'll get bored with him and that's why he incessantly buys her gifts. The whole thing about it going back to his childhood seems a little too farfetched.

Cool story though! It made for a nice and not too fluffy moment between these two. Write more!
Natvv chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I have the goofiest grin on my face right now :3

Fracking ADORABLE !
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
love it it was so cute the flashback of tony's childhood
Dreamcreator chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hi!

Oh, my god this was cute! I really like the ending! It made me laugh!

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!

Dreamcreator
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was incredibly cute! Poor Tony, in desperate need of attention. It's a good thing that he has Pepper to give him some, now! :D I loved this, I loved this a lot! (: Write again, please!

-Person
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
AW:))::))) This was sooo cute:)):))
LightNote19 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
that explains alot, great writing
reader chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Absolutely adorable. Well done.