Reviews for Remains
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 3/26
Good story, finished things out nicely from where the movie ended!
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 1/3
I think you made a good point about how knowing that future that would never happen again could kill Dastan. Well written.
ihni chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I enjoyed reading this story. The relationship between the brothers has always been a favorite of mine, and i love reading when they're understanding after finding out. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I really like it. Good story.
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
There are many stories like this in the PoP fandom, but there are several things about your story that set it apart from the rest.

You portray Dastan in such a way that the reader can feel and even empathize with his despair. He's having difficulty adjusting because of the interference of memories from the other timeline that only he can remember. You show his vulnerable side, but he's far from weak.

The brotherly love is beautifully and realistically depicted here. There's some gentle teasing between them which all siblings engage in from time to time.

The reference to Garsiv getting Dastan drunk on beer when they were children is something I would very much like to read more about.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story! :)
Embers of Inspiration chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Yes. This is the epilogue the movie should have had. Thank you for sharing.
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Simply lovely, I adore past-aghast, and when it is a past that is the future that will never happen (and no one else remembers) so much the better (or as with in Doctor Who and the Year That Never Was).
I like that his family is clued in to something being off about Dastan; and that they close ranks around him and take care of him. Lovely; this story was linked in artwork by TatianaOnegina on DA(deviantart) in the picture "talk to me brother"; which is also praise worthy.
Thank you for writing and posting!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Could stand to be a bit longer.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
i loved it!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Lol, cool fic!
Umi Pryde chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
wonderful, I'm left wanting more, but still this is a wonderfully written and insightful piece. I recently got and watched the movie for the first time and like you, have fallen in love with PoP. thanks for writting this, I really enjoyed it.
h2olgd chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That was a lovely story.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
omy god, love love love.

I loved the brother relationship in the movie, and am so glad that you've brought that to here. It's so perfect. They care and in such a great way. You really seem to have all the characters down well.

I'm only sad that their aren't more fics like this.

wahhh
sorree chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Interesting ... and enlightening.. Surely things like the events the characters lived through leave their marks... I like the turn you give to the events... especially the intervention of King Sharaman... I missed his appearance at the end of the movie...
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
A very fine story with convincing dialogues.