Reviews for A Walk in the Light
BetaReject chapter 1 . 3/18
This was really well written Id o love how you answer some of the questions that I'm sure many viewers had. Although your tale has made me curious as to what became of David post his Father's passing, and what became of his friendship to Dius as well.
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I am positively shocked that this one-shot only has 3 reviews. Well, here is my review to make it 4. _

This is definitely the conversation I envisoned Sheridan having with his son right before he goes to Ranger training. I was hoping for a glimpse of David in the series (and really hoping for it when Lost Tales came out), but alas, we only met him in the book and learned that he was a hellion growing up, but had his father and mother's traits to boot.

I love your writing style and attention to detail in the series. Great job!

-Shadow Chaser
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Thank you!

That's one conversation I always felt should have happened.
shamsro chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
A beautiful and quiet piece of a father - son conversation. I always wondered if John and Delenn would tell David about this 20 year curse. Your story shows how it could have happened in the series. I think you have characterised John and Delenn and of course David very well. I like your story very much. Thank you for sharing.
NWHS chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Nice story and I haven't read any of the B5 books, so the part with the prince was new to me. Any story written about the 20 year mark is always sad and I normally avoid them like the plague. But this was well done and I made it through without shedding a tear or two (LOL).