Reviews for A Walk in the Light
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I am positively shocked that this one-shot only has 3 reviews. Well, here is my review to make it 4. _

This is definitely the conversation I envisoned Sheridan having with his son right before he goes to Ranger training. I was hoping for a glimpse of David in the series (and really hoping for it when Lost Tales came out), but alas, we only met him in the book and learned that he was a hellion growing up, but had his father and mother's traits to boot.

I love your writing style and attention to detail in the series. Great job!

-Shadow Chaser
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Thank you!

That's one conversation I always felt should have happened.
shamsro chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
A beautiful and quiet piece of a father - son conversation. I always wondered if John and Delenn would tell David about this 20 year curse. Your story shows how it could have happened in the series. I think you have characterised John and Delenn and of course David very well. I like your story very much. Thank you for sharing.
NWHS chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Nice story and I haven't read any of the B5 books, so the part with the prince was new to me. Any story written about the 20 year mark is always sad and I normally avoid them like the plague. But this was well done and I made it through without shedding a tear or two (LOL).